Payton has joined a playgroup. I thought it was about time. I have kind of been out of the play group scene for a while since R.J. and Madison were little. Once they started school, I have been volunteering and keeping up with their schedules and Payton has been left to follow me around. I thought it was time to let her enjoy herself and make more friends outside of preschool. We joined a group that was formed by a few women from our ward. It has been fabulous. I forgot how much fun it is to sit and visit while
your child is entertained by various "play group" activities. This week we went to a place called "Kids Village". They got to dress up and play around in a kid friendly Warehouse made up to look like a little town. We have also played at the park, gone to "Pump-it-Up", Flown kites and had many more fun play group days. I am so glad we joined, I want to make Payton enjoy her younger years and remember them with fondness. Not remember how many errands we ran together.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Payton's Peeps
Posted by Hazen5 at 6:04 PM
Labels: Payton 07', Payton Play Group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment