Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
We finally made it to Zion on Tuesday morning at 6:30 Am (California time). The kids did great sleeping the whole way. Rob and I enjoyed the drive and watched about 4 movies (the driver of course did not watch one bit). It was so good to finally meet the newest members of our family- babies Max & Hazen! And they are not newborns anymore, they are too big: laughing and cooing, holding up their heads and starting to roll over!
Just a little known fact: When the Hazens
get together, you never go hungry. Our first stop together was to pick up Grandma from work and have lunch. We ate at the Famous "J-Dawgs" in good old Provo ( located right behind BYU). It is this little hot dog stand on the street. And I mean stand, NO INSIDE SEATING!!! We Californians just about froze our "Buns"
off. But , the dogs were worth it. I suggest getting the All- Beef Dog with everything (sauerkraut, jalapenos, onions and especially don't forget the special sauce)! I promise you these were the best Hot Dogs I have ever eaten! Our next stop
was to the Health Clinic to get Flu Shots. What makes these Flu Shots so special is the person giving them. I have been told by many that Grandma is the best shot giver. You NEVER feel a thing! So, all the kids received their first flu shots. Let's just say I have very dramatic kids, Payton was the
only one who did not cry! R.J. just about passed out and Madison had tears in her eyes even before she sat down. But, Grandma does have the quickest shot in Utah! If you pay attention to the shot pictures, Rob is never looking at the needle. I could not for the life of me get him to get a Flu Shot.
He is a bigger baby than all of them. First day in Utah, very successful! Good Family, Good Food and Good Health, what else does anyone need?

6 comments:
How funny that Rob is a big baby. I'm glad you guys are having fun and documenting it for the rest of us to see. Tell everyone howdy for me. And put some socks on your little girl. She's going to get pneumonia.
We are Freeeeezing here! Socks is on my list!
I said that not Heather!
What a perfect combo...shots and dogs. Your kids will never forget it that's for sure! But the question is, did YOU get one Rachel?
So glad to hear you warm Californians are surviving cold Utah!
Tykes, I love your monkey scrubs!
Brooke, don't you know Mommas never get sick! Therefore, no need for a shot. (hehehe)
Post a Comment