Friday, November 16, 2007

"He Finally Did It!"

My boy cut his long, unmanageable, shaggy, always in his beautiful blue eyes, hair!!! He actually did it for his Grandpa Melendez' Birthday. He said it would be Grandpa's best present! (Little does he know that it was really was his Mamma's). Don't worry, I let him think it was ALL HIS IDEA to cut it! The "Skater/Surfer-Boy" hair was sooooo cool while it lasted, but I am glad to have my "All-American Preppy Boy" back. I think a little bit of his attitude was swept up with his long- locks and put into the trash as well! Am I being a little naive in thinking this is the last of our hair wars? Only time will tell! See ya Long-Hair, he will miss you! But, at least I can see those BABY-BLUES again!!

9 comments:

AnnEE said...

AHHHHH! He looks like, 4 years older. Seriously. If I were just seeing this picture, knowing nothing, I would think he was at least 14. No joke.

Unknown said...

yeah Hurray!!! The shorn Deshazers are cheering for you all the way!!!! Welcome back R.J.

Ps - As I said before, I think kids look tougher with shorter hair. Next time go for the military look.:)

Ashley Clark said...

Rachel, you might have won the long hair war, but you are about to lose the dating war. Wait, he's only 10? RJ is one cute kid!

brooke said...

Seriously...you are in so much trouble. He's a cutie and a way fun kid. (secret- he was one of my fav boys in senior primary!) Why am I not ten? =)

Carrie said...

What a cutie!! I love short hair! I hate it when you can't see a boys face! Oh I love the music that you put with each new post...so creative! I hope you haven't done this in a while, but Tag your it...read my blog!

Heather said...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRJAYYYYYYYYYY.

That was Amelia. Seriously she can't say his name without screaming it.

queenieweenie said...

RJ...You look HOT!

grammy said...

R.J. I LOVE YOUR HAIR. Let me think,, what can you do for my birthday.....OK go easy on me for Phase 10. We're having a kick ball game Thanksgiving morning. SHall we turn on the water and have it a mud kick ball game? Monday is tooooo far way. I've started shopping for the goodies. Get lots of sleep on the drive here. Your going to be on Grandma's schedule.

Jessica said...

He looks so great! What a handsome young man.