I have not been Square Dancing since the 6th grade. But, let me tell you my cowboy boots weren't even rusty, okay maybe just a little. Our ward had its first annual
"Hoe Down"! It was a blast. Rob and I got our best Western Duds on for the party (too bad he threw all his flannels away in the move). The Church parking lot was transformed into a barn with real hay-bales and straw on the floor, we had a professional "Caller"
(guy who yells out the dancing moves you are supposed to do), a whole lot of great chili, and a whole bunch of cowboy and cowgirls ready for some dancin'. It was also a great workout, you sure get sweaty underneath a cowboy hat! We got a real show from Carrie and Brian Lamoreaux, who did the "Boot-Scoot Boogie"! For those of you who
missed it, you better circle the wagons and come next year!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
"Dosey-Doe Your Partner!"
Posted by Hazen5 at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Which ho fell down?
That was a blast. I want to know...what's up with my serious double chin? Are you getting me back for the "cheetah girl" picture? Do I really look like that? Help me please.
Dang you Celia...
I was going to say that!
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
I knew when I used the phrase "Hoe-Down", I was in trouble!
I love the pictures! We had soo much fun that night!
Allison, I was thinking the same thing...do I really look that wide!? YIKES!
Carrie,
You're one HOT mama! Especially when you're dancing! Move those hips girl-and be proud of them...you look fabulous!
You all looked great, I don't know what you're talking about! Wish we could've been there. Looked like it was a ton of fun!
I don't care what anyone says, boot scoot boogie is my favorite line dance!
Only thing good ever to come out of country music was Billy Rae Cyrus and 'Achey Breaky Heart.' Like the Charlie's Angels pose. Like, not love.
Post a Comment