Sunday, September 7, 2008

"The Big Five"

My dear, sweet sister Michele did it to me...she "Tagged" me! So, like the good sister I AM, I have to oblige. So, here goes "The Five".











10 years ago I.....


1. Was Pregnant with sweet Madison
2. Was moving into a new house in Discovery Bay, Ca.
(Northern CA)
3. Moved into the Brentwood Ward
4. Met fellow bloggers, Jenibelle & Celia
5. Got my appendix out 1 week after Madison was born



5 Things on Today's To Do List...
1. Exercise (never happened)
2. Help host a Baby Shower
3. Go to Maddie's soccer game
4. Coach Payton's soccer game
5. Go on a date with my love





5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Milk Chocolate Milanos
3. Turtle Chex Mix
4. Hot Tamales
5. Any and everything chocolate





5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Make my parents move closer to me (buy them new house)
2. Hire a Chef/Nutritionist
3. Travel
4. Go on a Disney Cruise and treat my whole family
5. Buy a fully loaded, pimped out RV, with a matching car being towed in the back




5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Fullerton, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. San Ramon, CA
4. Brentwood, CA
5. San Marcos, CA



5 Jobs I Have Had...
1. Telemarketer
2. Fragrance Model
3. Second Grade Teacher's Aid
4. Youth Advocate for the State of Utah
5. Nanny







I "Tag" anyone who wants to do the "Five".
It was fun going down memory lane!

13 comments:

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Oh my gosh! I have got to hear about this Frangrance Model gig!!!!! Yeah baby!

Jeff said...

Awww I miss you not being in the Brentwood Ward. Ten years ago was a gooood time. :(

Michelle said...

I love your "5's"!!! Well done!

Michele said...

Love it! I'm trying to remember the fragrance. It is on the tip of my tongue. Remind me? It was something really popular.
Thank you for playing along.
Blame it on Kimmie.

Bridget said...

You really need to do a post about the fragance modeling. Sounds fascinating. I LOVE chocolate Milanos too.

Hazen5 said...

Fragrance Modeling is a fancy name for, "Perfume Pusher"! Just picture me in a mall asking you if you'd like to sample, our newest fragrance for men "Obsession"?

(don't laugh,it was popular back then)

Jenibelle said...

You know my dream vacation is seeing the USA in a pimped out motor home!! And I agree with the chocolate and 10 years ago having you here was the best and I want it back. Now.

diane said...

I would love to go to lunch. E-mail me and we can plan something.
diane.naylor@hotmail.com
I enjoyed your 5's.

Tristan said...

10 years ago, I was 16. That is really weird!!

Hazen5 said...

Tristan, Thanks for making me feel really, really OLD!!!!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Okay this is so fun.. I think I am going to tag myself. and I LOVE the pictures

queenieweenie said...

Where will you be ten years from now? Now that's a post!

Lauren in GA said...

I can see you as a fragance model because you are so beautiful!

I loved reading all of these! Ouch...that you had to get your appendix removed right after having Madison. Owwwwwwww! I bet that is a story. Pain!