Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Student of the Month Lives Here"

Madison was chosen as the first "Student of the Month" for the school year. We are so pleased with her accomplishment. The value for the month was "Courtesy". And those who know Madison knows she fits the bill perfectly. This is what the certificate from her teacher said on it..."Madison is an incredible role model. She is always courteous to others. I can always count on Madison to make appropriate decisions in the classroom and the playground. As a result, she is well liked and respected by others. In addition, Madison is an outstanding student academically. I am so proud to have her in my class. Keep up the great work! From, Mrs. Fojtasek.
Good job Madison, always remember, "Nice Girls DO finish first!"

16 comments:

Annemarie said...

What a cute girl!! Way to go Madison!

Carrie said...

Congratulations Madison!! Madison is such a sweet little girl!

queenieweenie said...

Good job Madison!

Tristan said...

Wow they said some really awesome things about her!! That is so very cool! Good for her!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

That is so adorable. I love that you celebrate that to the fullest ability. That's what kids need. Praise for all of the good things that they do!!!

Lauren in GA said...

How wonderful!! Your kids are truly fabulous! Their fabulousness just proves what a great Mom you are, my dear :)

SFGiantsDude said...

Congratulations Madison way to carry on the Hazen reputation. I love you DeDe

- RJ

Jenibelle said...

but naughty girls have more fun.





just kidding Rach. Kind of.

Bridget said...

Congrats to Maddie! Do you know sport the bumper sticker too?

Christie said...

I will pay her to come teach my daughter how to be nice. She forgets. A lot.

Erin said...

Great job Madison!

So, Rachel...what's the secret to raising such lovely children? I need tips. :)

Hazen5 said...

Bridget, I am ashamed to say my car doesn't have any bumper stickers. I secretly hate them. The "Student of the Month" bumper sticker is put into the kid's scrap books! (I am feeling kind of guilty now, but at least my car is clean!)

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Yay Maddie! Parker was it for his class, too!

misschatterbox said...

Thanks mom. I like all these nice comments.

momala@grammy.com said...

What a great way to start out your school year. You are growing up too fast. You don't need bumper stickers to tell the world what great kids you have. ( and smart)

Michele said...

Go Madison! I'm pretty sure that you are the first one in your class to be chosen for this honor. Way to set the example. We all adore you!