Sunday, September 14, 2008

"She Lokkd So Prety!"

I went to Back to School Night last week. It gave me an opportunity to check out the teachers and their classrooms and to do my favorite thing, try to "Squeeze" my big body into a little body's desk (no easy feat)! Payton's teacher made sure to point out some of the work on the wall that the kids have done that week. I made my way down the line of pictures, reading what various kids wrote about their First Day of School, "I felt nervous", "I was happy", "I had fun". I had to laugh when I saw Payton's, "I lokkd so prety". And here I was all day hoping she wasn't feeling scared! I had nothing to worry about. Just as long as she looks cute, she'll be fine.

23 comments:

Jeff said...

Awww! Im so glad she lokkd pretty, more like adorable though!

Lisa-Marie said...

No wonder you moved her to first grade...that girl is S-M-A-R-T! The little doll definitely knows what she is talking about!

Kim Walus said...

Love It! Love It! Love It! Make sure to frame that one! It's precious!

Michele said...

She did Lokk prety. I think she is going to take the 1st grade by storm. No worries waisted on Pay Pay.
Hugs

Jessica said...

So cute! I love that she thought that. She is so pretty!

diane said...

I'm glad to see her self esteem is intact. I love that about little kids. She's a doll.

queenieweenie said...

Classic!

If only they kept that precious self-confidence.

Jake said...

She must take after her prety momma!

heidiram said...

How cute!

Nancy said...

I agree with Allison... wouldn't it be nice if we could be as confident as we were at Payton's age. So cute!

Annemarie said...

She is a smart girl!! And pretty!!

Jenibelle said...

Payton...you are ALWAYS pretty!! I love you!

Tristan said...

That is so cute! She is such a pretty little girl!

Ashley Clark said...

I love her cute little personality!

Lauren in GA said...

I love that she has such a good sense of self. She is so right...I have seen the pictures...she always looks so pretty :)

Christie said...

That is so dang cute!

Matt & Brooke said...

She's always gonna be a stylish little girlie!

Audry said...

I love it! That's a keeper

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Hilarious and yet so Payton!!!

Bridget said...

Love the confidence. So cute!

Unknown said...

Don't have to worry about the confidence on that one. Good job mom!

Jill said...

I love it. That is awesome!!!!!!!! She is so dang right too. Smart, and beautiful girl :)

Michelle said...

THAT is precious. I agree 100%!