So in an attempt to get a last minute invite to Blogapalooza, I will pick up the slack while Rach is gone for 7 days. Here is one thing that will change while she is gone...
In the May 2008 edition of "Men's Heath" page 96 it states:
"More than 84 percent of beds in U.S. homes host dust mites. These microscopic critters live in your sheets and feed on your dead skin, and their fecal matter and corpses contribute to asthma and allergies. THE SOLUTION...Don't make your bed. A study from London's Kingston University found that dust mites need humidity levels above 50 percent to survive. And while they can't live in the arid conditions of an unmade bed, a made bed traps the moisture they need to thrive. "
So don't count on my bed being made for a week.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
"Good night, sleep tight........."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Oh yeah, go Rob!
I'm finished with the blog directory but I need your mom's info. Like her blog address, bio and picture. ;) Thanks so much.
Oh Honey, you are so cute! Any excuse not to make the bed. Just make sure the house gets clean.
Remember, you are driving car pool to ballet tomorrow!
I love and miss you!
I KNEW there was a good reason I never make my bed! :)
The bed bugs will probably do just fine with the peanuts and Dr. Pepper you are snacking on in bed.
Oh Bears...What you won't do to get out of housework. First you enslave your children while you nap-now this. Oh Bears.
I am so impressed with how health conscious you are...way to rid your home of those nasty, living allergens.
Hey, Rachel!
Thank you for linking me on your sidebar!!!! I feel loved :)
A man who blogs??? Now that's hot. the house only has to be clean 10 minutes before she gets home.
give me a break. you slept on the top of your bed as long as I can remeber so you would not have to make your bed. You even tried bribing Rackie to do the job for you. xoxo
classic rob post.
i love it
And you even have a Kirby so you can just vacuum the little varmints...but that would require more work than actually making the bed.
Amy...Men's Health also had an article about the health benefits of chocolate chip cookies.
Ewww...I'm totally grossed out now! Stephen's heart won't be broken about these facts!
Right, right, right. They help boost your immune system! Well, I wouldn't want to aid in your untimely demise by not sharing the wealth!
Now I have a good excuse every time Matt comes home from a busy day at work and the bed hasn't been made even though I did nothing all day! Love it!
Hey there --- Having a giveaway on my blog ---
Check it out!
chris-stokes.blogspot.com
Chris!
So THIS is why Mike never makes the bed.
Rachel, you are such a fun gal. I LOVED meeting you! I wish I could have talked to you longer and I was genuinely sad you left early! Next year!
Post a Comment