Registration Packets for the new school year are due
tomorrow! It will be Payton's first year of school. I have really looked forward to the
day when all my kids will be in school at the same time, but now I am having second thoughts! My BABY will be leaving me! She is soooooo ready for school but, am I?
We have completed the check list for enrollment:
-Birth Certificate
-Immunizations
-Physical Exam
-Oral Health Assessment
-Proof of Residency
Payton did really well at her Physical Exam. Poor thing had to get 5 shots and that darn TB test! She had a hearing test (yes, we know she has a bum right ear!), an eye sight test and she was thrilled to pee in a cup!
Going through this process makes next year more real to me. The count down has begun and it's starting to go by too quickly! Maybe after a long summer with ALL 3 kids home I may feel differently. But, right now I want to stop the clock!


18 comments:
I can't believe Payton is ready for school already! I totally know how you feel. Kindergarten was hard--I missed having my little buddy around.
Now you will have to take after your 'sista' Jeni and find out your pregnant on the first day of school!!
Payton stop growing!!!
I am feeling to helpless and behind. My Lily starts kindergarten in the fall too, but we have no idea where we are moving, so we can't register and start planning. She is so cute. Maybe one day we can get our girls together. What are you going to do now that all your kiddos are in school?! PARTY!
Lexie needs another playdate after only getting a blurp of one today! You are going to have major Pay withdrawals come August! You can borrow one of my three left at home A N Y T I M E !!!
Aren't you more freaked out that RJ WILL BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL????
What a trooper sweet Payton was! Such a cute little frownie face too. Bet she's excited for school though!
Oh, I'm with ya. Except, I'm sending my FIRST to kindergarten. I'm already a mess.
And that Payton. Is she so cute or what?!?!?! I love the pouty face. I hope that earned her ice cream. (or cupcakes perhaps!!!!)
Payton why didn't you come to utah so Gramma could give you your shots.? That's what I do all day long. I would even take you out for ice cream afterwards.
I cried when my baby started school...tears of joy! She'll only be gone a little while. She's so cute!
Anne, I'll save R.J. for another post! Grammy, We missed you giving her shots by two weeks! Registration Packets are due today!
My all-too-busy 4 year old starts school this year &...I can't believe I'm saying this...I'm going to be a little sad! My days will definitely be less entertaining! See you at blogapalooza!
You know I'm feeling you.
You could have more babies like me. It's so fun to feel sick to your stomach for 56 straight days.
I love Payton's orange hair flower AND the side pony.
1st year in school, that's a big one. My son will be doing that next year. I'm glad that I get to enjoy him for one more year.
*sniff* I know how you feel...my "baby" leaves for Kindergarten next year, too. It does give me mixed feelings...If you and I lived closer I would suggest we get some of those lovely red velvet cupcakes on the first day our babies go to school.
Oh I HATE shots!!! 4 at once, what a tough little cookie. (and a darn cute one)
snif. I am dreading the day Olivia goes to kindergarten and she's my first! You should plan something fun to do for yourself for that first day of school that you can only do kid-free, like a message, so you'll have something to look forward to. :)
Poor Payton and her sweet little shot arm! I hope she's feeling better and I'm looking forward to many lunches together next year!
Post a Comment