Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Date Night Gone Bad!"

For date night we drove 1 hour to go here:


To get a dozen of these:


But, got this:Zip, zero, nada, nothing...
Sprinkles closed because they ran out of cupcakes.
Date Night Disaster!

I had been thinking about these delectable cupcakes all day! I am addicted to their RED VELVET!!! These cupcakes never fail to bring a smile to my face (I am pathetic)! If you have not tried one of these little pieces of heaven, you don't know what you are missing. Give me a call, I will take you there, I still have my craving!
(This is me in Happier Days!)

19 comments:

Paige said...

That is horrific. I'm so sorry. I hope you drown your sorrows in something equally caloric.

Matt & Brooke said...

What a tragedy! Seriously!! Did you know they are probably bringing Sprinkles to La Jolla...Here's to bringing on the cupcake indulgances weekly!

Hazen5 said...

Brooke, I have heard they were going to build one! I haven't decided if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I may eat more if it's closer!!!

queenieweenie said...

Love my "Beaker" impression! It was a fun night anyway.

The Jeffs Family said...

Those look sooo good! Do we have anything like Sprinkles up here? Eat one for me!

crystal said...

I can't feel bad for you because your playlist is so DAMN FUNNY!!!! "Is your frosted cupcake...sweet?"

I'm seriously laughin'.

crystal said...

I need to know Allison! I do a killer Beeker impression, too! That is one of my lesser-known talents: i can imitate pretty much any Muppet.

Lauren in GA said...

I am so sorry! That is just cruel and unusual punishment to close the doors like that! How could they have run out?!

You look so cute in the pictures!

Marcie said...

I've heard that that is their best flavor! I hope you get to indulge in one soon. :)

Lisa-Marie said...

WHAT? How does a cupcake store run out of cupcakes?!!?!? You should get a dozen FREE for that. Just not right.

shayla said...

What did you end up doing that night to make that burst bubble feel better?! What a bummer~! They should mail you some yummies to make up for it.

brooke said...

If they DO build one in La Jolla, you know I'm gonna LIVE there. They'd better not do that...that will not help my weight-losing efforts!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I hate when that happens. By the way skinny Minnie, you are looking FANTASTIC!

Hazen5 said...

Michelle, I just know how to hide it well!!!!

Christie said...

That is just six ways of wrong, sister. I'd be so mad!

Just making the Blogapalooza rounds. Popping in to meet all my new BFFs!

Ashley Clark said...

Check out the freaked out store worker in back while you're pounding on the door! If I move to So. Cal, will Doug and I be invited on date night?

Hazen5 said...

Of Course Ashley!!!! Is San Diego really an option?!

grammy said...

How do you stay so THIN tracking down cupcakes ? Did you walk to the store ? I thought "date night" was with your husband.....

Ashley Clark said...

I'm a wishful thinker, but I would to live anywhere in Southern California. No real plans yet though.