Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"Our LoLo is Spoken For!"

I just got THE phone call (well, actually a few days ago)! I knew this day would come sometime, but so quickly? (not that they rushed it, they are right on track, I am talking about preparing myself for the news) Lauren has been apart of our family since Madison was 1 1/2 and she was 11. We watched this young girl turn into a beautiful women. So, when she called to tell me, I screamed. We put the kids on speaker phone for Lauren to tell them the Big announcement. The kids were cheering. We knew when Lauren met Skylar that he was something special. There was something different about the way she talked about this boy! I am so excited but, yet kind of nervous! She is not going to be "Our" LoLo anymore! We have to share her! The Groseclose and Hazen Family have always been close and they so kindly share Lauren evenly with us! Is Skylar willing to do the same? If I know Lauren, I know she chose wisely! And from talking to Skylar on the phone I can tell he's willing to be adopted into our family as well! So Skylar, you are not just gaining the Groseclose Family, you are gaining the Hazen's as well! We can't wait to welcome you into our family and love you just as much as we love Lauren. Congratulations you two, we are so happy for you and are counting the days till the wedding!

Call me Jeni, we have a lot of planning to do!!!!

8 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

I love the relationship you have with Lauren. I think it is special! So, congrats to you as well!

Jenibelle said...

I was going to do a post on the Co-Mother of the Bride. It's going to be fun, and even more fun because we get to share it with you! I love you so much and am so thankful for the love you have showed our girl. And yes my friend, you CAN take some of credit.

queenieweenie said...

Yeah Lauren. Congratulations girl. Can't wait to meet the lucky guy!

The Jeffs Family said...

Can you believe it how quickly she has grown up? Lauren loves your family so much--she is lucky to have you guys! We will see you in August!

Hollyween said...

I can't wait to meet everyone at blogapalooza and figure out who knows how! I just read Jenibelle's post today about Lauren!
So sweet!

Lauren in GA said...

I like how Jeni called you Co-Mother of the Bride!


So, congrats to you, too!

I have never even met any of you in person and I got so excited!!! I am a total sucker for a good Temple Wedding love story!

Lauren said...

awwww this is so cute and SWEET!!! i love you guys and of course skyler is going to share me, he knew it was part of the deal!!! I'm excited for you guys to meet him.

and i just LOVE the eyebrow picture, i'm glad you took me to get hose things waxed!!
love you guys!

Hazen5 said...

Lo, I totally forgot about the "Wax Day"! See, I've been with you and your mom for many milestones!!!! I can't wait for this one.