Friday, April 25, 2008

"Freedom"

Today I am leaving. Gone for 7 days, one whole week.

I am heading to Zion

for Wedding Dress shopping

with two of my favorite people, Jeni and Lauren.

And to go to BYU for

And to go to the Party of the Year!! Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet you!

Lisa-Marie said...

YIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Give Lauren And Jeni hugs for me! Have so much fun.

See you soon!

queenieweenie said...

I miss you already! See you Tuesday.

Jessica said...

Have so much fun!

Lauren in GA said...

Yay for you!!!! It is going to be so much fun!

Bridget said...

Hey, I'll be meeting you soon. Lucky you that you are gone already. I leave on Wednesday.

diane said...

Happy Day! See you soon!

Babcocks said...

I have started Blogging and looking at one persons lead me to yours. So I wanted to say hello and see how you were doing. Looks like your family sure has grown. Have a great time in Utah. Keep in touch Rachel Babcock raeben05@comcast.net

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Have a fabulous time.