Since starting Middle School R.J. has had many opportunities to try new sports. He just tried out and made the Track Team this year. The events he is participating is the High Jump and the 400 Relay. I hardly see him anymore due to track practice after school and baseball practice in
the evening. How's it going to be
when he's in High School?! Once again R.J. is waking up Rob and I to go running with him in the morning (before the sun comes up) to condition and train himself. He's preparing for the District Track Meet, where all the middle schools in the district compete to bring home the most "hardware". He did great the day of the
meet. He came in fifth place for the high jump and his relay team came in first!
At the end of the meet San Elijo Middle School won the whole thing. We won the most ribbons! He was so excited and we were so proud of all his hard work.

15 comments:
Go RJ!
And go you! That is so awesome that you will get up and go running with him!
Great job RJ! I can't wait to be in middle school so I can do the activities with you! Love you!
I used to run track!
Good for him! (And for you for getting up and running with him!)
How are you feeling by the way?
I am so jealous. Not only do you live in a beautiful place, your middle school has sports! Way to go RJ.
Run RJ run!
It is true that in High School my kids are gone 12 hours a day. Sometimes longer if they have an away game. But I figure that this way they don't have any time to get into trouble.
R.J do you have any time to sleep ?
Way to go little Bobbie. By the way you owe me a copy of your Mothers Day talk. xoxoxox
Cool! I loved track. I was on a track team until I was in high school. I loved it.
I loved doing track too. I can't wait until I have a child old enough to go running with me in the morning.
I dread High School for that very reason.
Way to go RJ!
I think it's awesome that you guys run with him in the mornings. Talk about family bonding!!
And your daughter winning the 5th grade student of the year thing? You must be so proud! And she's so gorgeous just like her mamma.
Glad you're healing up nicely and you have good friends!!
Awesome job R.J.! Way to represent San Elijo.
R.J GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!! You are the fastest boy I know! I keep on asking daddy when you are up. Then when I saw you practicing I said YAY. And when I saw you running almost a mile I said YAY YAY YAY! Love, pay pay
wooohooo RJ!! I am so proud of you!! I can't believe how grown up you are getting..i remember feeding the ducks and playing basketball in garage at your discovery bay house like it was yesterday!
I love those fun programs for the kids. Way to go R.J.!!!!!
Way to go RJ...he is so handsome and such a great kiddo!
I love that Rob runs with him. You and Rob are such great parents!
Post a Comment