Thursday, May 28, 2009

"My 15 Minutes of Fame!"

I am famous!  Head on over to the gab blog and see why.  She is the "Barbara Walters" of the Blog World and has interviewed me for her "Gab Talk: 7 Questions" segment that she features on her blog.  Thanks Gab for giving me MY "15 Minutes of Fame", it was a pleasure to do!

12 comments:

Tristan said...

Love Gab's interviews!! Loved it!!

Jake said...

You were the perfect one for this interview! Thanks so much...I am motivated to be a better mom.

Michele said...

Way to go Rach! Loved the interview. You need to be a regular correspondent on Gabi's blog.
I love you sista!

Fellars Family said...

What a great article! Your family has always been a role model to my family.

queenieweenie said...

May I come bask in the glory of your limelight?

the wrath of khandrea said...

i saw it this morning, but didn't want to skim it. i'm looking forward to a good read tonight.

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Oh yeah, well I bet you weren't featured in a Norwegian magazine! :)
Cute article!

diane said...

Watch out for the papparazzi. Fun interview.

♥Shally said...

Great interview!!!

You really were perfect for it.

Bridget said...

It was a great interview! And what do you mean 15 minutes? With Gab you get more like 30.

calibosmom said...

That was a great interview! Our kids are about the same ages and we have similar lifestyles. Church, school, sports etc. Isn't Gab the greatest!?! I'll check back in again...

Lauren in GA said...

It was such a fabulous interview. I learned a lot from your example and I even shared with Mike some of your advice.

Gab interviews are so fabulous and I love that YOU were featured!