Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother’s Day
Mom today is mother’s day. We all love you so much and appreciate all you do for us. So as we hack into your blog we would like to each say a special message to you!

I LOVE MOM! Love, MaddieMaddie-Mommy, happy mother’s day. I love you and appreciate all you do for me. You taught me a lot of things I know. I am really thankful that I have you for a mother. You are the best mom in the universe! Once again I love you. Enjoy your mother’s day!



Payton-Happy mothers day momma. I love you so much You are the best mom ever, and also the # 1 mom. I appreciate all the things you done for me. And thank you so much for that. Once again happy mother’s day. Have a great day. I like because you’re almost like a twin with me.

R.J.- I appreciate all you do. I love you very much! You are the best mom anyone could ask for. I appreciate how you are patient, kind, and loving to everyone. Once again HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!

Happy mother’s day mom. Have an enjoyable, relaxed day.


Love,
Maddie, R.J., and Payton

13 comments:

Erin & Danny said...

What a great gift. They are right. You are a wonderful mother and an example to me of the kind of mom I strive to be. Happy Mother's Day!

Michelle said...

That is SO sweet!!! You ARE an amazing mom.

Hazen5 said...

Thank you my sweeties! This was the best surprise. Now I understand why your grandma and grandpa say, "All I want from you is a love note for my birthday!" All your words made me feel so good! I am the lucky one, I got to be YOUR mom.

I love you all,
Mama

Let me guess, Daddy picked out the song!?
Thanks for helping the kids out with this Rob, Love you!

Annemarie said...

You have a pretty cute fan club!

Bridget said...

So sweet. Good for you for writing those down. What great memories and fun for them over the years to look back on what they said to you.

April said...

Happyr Mother's day. Love for all and all for love!

Lauren in GA said...

Great hacking team!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Rachel!

Oh, and I had no idea that bears eat beets. You learn something new everyday.

Tristan said...

Your kids adore you!! That is so awesome!! What a cute post! I love it!

Connie said...

Sweet family you have!

Michele said...

Happy Mother's Day to the best sister in the whole wide world. I love you Rachel.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Rach, you are one of the most photogenic people I have ever seen! cute picture of you and the kids!

queenieweenie said...

"Once again" your kids prove to be fabulous!

Kelli said...

that is a sweet picture of you and your children. Did you ever find your diamond? I hope so.