While reading the scriptures early this morning I ran my finger across my wedding ring (I have a habit of doing that!) Instead of feeling the smooth, roundness of my diamond, I felt sharp, jagged prongs! I shouted out, "It's gone!" right in the middle of Madison reading her last verse (I startled everyone.) I am in panic mode, I don't know the last place that my ring had my diamond. I am sick to my stomach thinking I will never see it again! I have searched my bed and closet and bedroom floor. Rob put that ring on my finger almost 14 years ago, my heart is broken!

31 comments:
crap, crap, CRAP!
And I was feeling sorry for myself because I can't find the crown that fell out during WC.
CRAP!
Do you want me to come help you look?
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would die too if that happened to me. Please post if you find it.
Ugh! Maybe it's in your bedsheets? I would just about DIE if that happened! I hope hope HOPE you find it!!! :(
i remember when i saw robin hood, and he kissed king john's hand, he bit all the jewels out of his rings.
have you been kissed by a cartoon fox lately?
sorry. that's all i got.
Ahhhhh!!! So sorry.
It's so sad to lose something so special. I hope you find it. Take comfort in knowing you'll never lose the LOVE you have for each other! That's never ending!
I am sooooo sorry. I hope you find it.
You'll find it! The same thing happened to me a year after we got married. I found it in the bathroom. I had this feeling I should walk by the bathroom. While doing so I BARELY saw a shimmer from the corner of my eye...low and behold it was there! Don't lose faith!
oh my goodness!! I am so sorry, that is such a fear of mine, i have a tension set ring and i am always checking it!! I hope you find it..atleast you arent like my mom and accidently put it down the garbage disposal and grinded it to death!
Oh, Rach I'm sorry! I hope you find it!
Why no phone call? This is a big deal sis. I am so sorry.
Hoping for a miracle!
Are you serious? I reread your post thinking it was a bad joke. I will keep you and your diamond in my prayers, and I sincerely hope you find it.
Since this is a family blog, I will refrain from swearing.
But I totally thought it.
Good luck.
I guess the worse thing that could happen is that he has to replace it with a bigger diamond.
I know that doesn't make up for the lost "original" but like Andrea, that's all I got (besides swearing).
Time for an upgrade. I got mine for our 15th. Not the same as the original but still good. Very good. I still have my original I just had it set in a pendant. I hope you find it but maybe after you replace it. Sorry, I am sentimental.
OH NO!! I would be FREAKING out! I really hope you find it!!
I guess the bright side if you don't find it, is you get a replacement ring right? ;)
Keep praying! My mom lost her diamond at a swim meet. She went on a search and went into the bathroom stale to pray. She was prompted to open her eyes in the middle of her prayer and look into the left corner or the stall...there is was shinning up at her. Miracles can happen...just keep praying. Loves!
Oh, no! I am so sorry...that is so lousy.
I love how Andrea handles things with humor...well, maybe she was serious...did you get kissed on the hand by a cartoon fox?
Really, I am so, so, sorry.
Well, it's been 24 hours now. Any luck?
Oh, I really hope so. I am so sorry.
NO LUCK yet!!! But, I am still looking!
I know JUST how you feel. The same thing happened to me the first year of our marriage. I was devastated. He replaced the diamond, but I've always been sad that it's THE diamond.
Andrea made me laugh. As usual.
Ugh. That would make me feel so sick. I hope you find it. Andrea gets best comment.
The same thing happened to my mom 15+ years ago. Don't worry...they'll celebrate their 38th anniversary this summer diamond-less, but full of love! I do hope you find yours, however. I know I always wished my mom could've.
Oh NO! I hope it turns up soon. :(
OH NO! I hope you find it. How horrible.
I'm with Diane. Buy a bigger diamond as a replacement. Then find your original diamond and have it made into a pendant necklace. Oh, I am liking this idea. How can I fake lose my diamond?
That just happened to me too! What the heck! It's like our diamonds jumped off our fingers to go get dinner and a movie! I did find mine! Don't give up! It's somewhere! You poor thing. My heart goes out to you!
That gave me the chills. I am soooo sorry. The Dad told me just this week I should not work in the yard wearing my ring. I have NEVER not worn it. I will now be leaving it in the house.....
Oh NO! Dangit. Have you found it yet?
I think Rob secretly took it in for an upgrade?
Awe man! I pray for a miracle too!
Still no Diamond!!!
I lost my entire ring 7 years ago. It is the biggest bummer to lose something so special! At least you have a ring and you can just slip in a BIGGER diamond?!?! I feel for you though - it is always tough to lose something you wanted to keep forever.
Post a Comment