So I am a little weirded out thinking that some guy named "Phan from Singapore" probably lurks on this blog and knows everything about my family but even "Phan from Singapore" needs to know that today is Rachel's birthday.
Those of you that know Rachel in more than a blogging environment know that she has an infectious smile and is just fun to be around. People tend to gravitate around her because she has a special way to make you feel like you are her best friend and that you are worth a million bucks.
She dedicates herself 100% to all that she does. You can count on her for school projects, volunteering, church service and motherhood.
She loves her friends and loves to be with them. She loves spending time with them at movies, birthday dinners, Women's Conference, and shopping trips to Fontana. :) You know she will come back more tired than when she left because they will stay up late in the night talking and laughing.
She loves to spend time with her family. She loves her parents and siblings dearly. Each one has a special relationship with her and she loves to spend time with them.
She is a wonderful mother, teacher, example, and friend to our children. The kids are taught a wonderful work ethic and dedication to their family, church and school by their mom.
She is the greatest wife, friend and.... well let's keep this post clean.
So from everyone from "Phan in Singapore" to your friends and family..... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

37 comments:
Dear Rachel,
I wanted to be the first to wish you a very Happy Birthday! I love you with all my heart. Thanks for being such a wonderful Sista.
Hugs,
Michele
Happy Birthday Mommy! You are the best mom in the world. I love you so, so, so, so, so much!
Love, Maddie
Happy Birthday. I am so happy you are 26. Love paypay
Happy Birthday Rachel. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year. You are an amazing woman
I love Rachel...yes I do!!!
I love Rachel...so should you!!!
Rach, I love you. You are the most genuinely beautiful woman I have ever known, inside and out. Thank you for all the fun times, talks, support and love. I look forward to an ETERNITY of great times. Happy, Happy Day!!!!
26, WOW! You don't look a day over 25! :) Happy Birthday, you nut.
Wow, 26 and and three kids already?! Happy Bday girl~!
Happy Birthday Rach! We hope you have a great day!
Happy Happy Birthday Rachel Dear! Happy days will come to you all year! Why you ask? BECAUSE you are a sweetheart and you deserve all the happiness in the world!
Thanks for being so sweet and including me in your circle of friends. Have a very SPECIAL DAY!!!
Wish Jeni and I could come celebrate with you and your friends and next time you're in Utah with the kids, I'm sure we could arrange to go see the horses.
Infact, mid summer a few of the mares are going to be having babies and we hope to be there too!
i agree with everything you've said, minus the "and..." part. and i've only met her once!
i am continually impressed at all of the neat things she does. althoooough, everything i read about her doing was written by her... so... um...
yeah.
happy bday rachel!!
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!
Awww!! Happy Birthday cute girl!
I hope I look as good as you when I turn 26 ;)
Happy Birthday, Rachel! I think you are great from your blog, and would love you even more in real life. I admire all the fun you have with your kids and your closeness with your girlfriends (shopping weekend trips? wow!) Hope it is great!
Happy birthday Rachel! I am gettin' a kick out of little "pay pay" singin all the single "lay tees" and being so glad that you are 26 - how can I get one of her over at my house --- she is a hoot!
Hilarious, Rob. Brownie points for you.
Rachel, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Rachel! You deserve all the best!
Okay...so I'm late to the game here, but it's only 'cause we spent most of the day together! I love you girl. You are the bestest best friend a girl could hope for! Here's to turning 80 together!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope your day was filled with lots of splurging- you deserve it...and i'm sure phan thinks so too:)
Happy B-Day! It was fun seeing you in Utah... what a small world! Or atleast a small mormon world! Hope your day was everything you wanted and more! I don't know how old you are, but man are you HOTT! :)
Happy Birthday girl!
I think we need to do a celebration lunch.
Happy Birthday Rachel!!!! Great job on your lovely post to her Rob!!
I only know her from blogging but I can tell her smile is infectious!!
I would like to be referred to as, "Rachel's Phan in Georgia", now if that's okay ;)
Hey - was your birthday really yesterday? I just wished you a Happy Birthday recently. You must be 27 now. I know you are older than Rob so he is 25 which makes me 47 or 48. Hey, I like this. But why do I feel like I'm 65?
Happy Birthday again Rachel dear. We love you.
Padre H (aka BB)
Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a great day, Rachel.
I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. :)
Happy Birthday!!! Yesterday was my husbands Bday! Good day! I love that your man got on and wrote very nice things about you.
Of course we love Rachel! She is awesome! Happy Birthday Rachel!! Have a fabulous day!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! That was such a sweet sweet post...you ARE wonderful!
What a sweet husband. Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated B-day. I was going to call you and the day slipped away from me. I hope it was great. You are such an amazing (and young) woman!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Rachel! I hope you had a fun day :)
Happy Birthday! I know you had an awesome one because you really know how to celebrate.
Cutest post by Bishop Bob! I love that he thought to wish you Happy Birthday and write a tribute in the place where YOU usually write! Glad you had a fun day! Dinner anyone???
HAppy Birthday. That is great. phan from singapore. Love it! Please know we would love to all get together. Take it easy!
Loves!
April
HAppy Birthday. That is great. phan from singapore. Love it! Please know we would love to all get together. Take it easy!
Loves!
April
What a sweet tribute!
I know, I only "know" you through your blog, Rachel (that WILL change someday) but it is so easy to see what a wonderful person you. I count you as one of my "real life" friends!
I hope your day was wonderful!! You deserve it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a great Birthday week!
LATE but never forgotten. WE loved having you here for Christmas. It just didn't last long enough. I love having four daughters. You are a blessing to our family. Have a wonderful year .
Post a Comment