Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"We Are the Champions!"

Madison's soccer team the "Red Hot Chili Peppers" are San

Diego's Regional Champs! She was part of the "Little Team That Could"!!! They are a bunch of tiny little girl's with a lot of heart and definitely stamina! They beat San Diego's number one team twice which lead them to win the whole Regional Championships. Everyone was so excited, R.J. grabbed Madison when she came off the field and gave her the biggest hug. He was so proud of his little sister. Their team is now headed to the Sectionals with the other first place teams from Southern Ca. Just when I thought soccer was finally over, we get MORE practices and MORE weekend games! Wish us luck!

13 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Yea Me!!! First to comment.

Madison...I'm so proud, you are a soccer stud.

I LOVE the new blog...very purty.

Michele said...

Loving the new look! Red is your color girl. Goes great with the Chili Peppers post.
Look for a photo of the team in the next World Famous "Fountain" newspaper.
I love the photo of R.J. and Mads hugging.

diane said...

Yippee!

I love the new family pictures. Your blog looks great.

Tristan said...

Woo Hoo Madison!!

Love all the gorgeous pictures in your new header!!

Lauren in GA said...

Yay, Madison!!!!!!!!!! I love that RJ hugged her like that!

I love the new look of your blog and the pictures at the top are just breathtaking! You are such a great looking crew!

Karyn Parry said...

Your blog is beautiful. You definitely need to teach a RS class on making your blog look good. Along with the blog book. People would love a class like that. (Are you hearing me Michele.) Grab Shayla and Rachel and put them to good use for a RS activity. HEE HEE

Great Job Maddy! You're awesome.

Connie said...

Congratulations!I love the new blog look!

shayla said...

Just what you wanted! More soccer until summertime! That is pretty awesome though. With a name like "Red Hot Chili Peppers" how could they NOT win ALL of San Diego?????~!

Fact:Bears eat beets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenibelle said...

Oh you know Scotty is proud!! Good job Madison!!!

Audry said...

Cool, My Madisen loves Soccer. Next year will be the year that we keep score, and do playoffs, we'll see how that goes.

Matt & Brooke said...

Congratulations Madison! How exciting. And I LOVE your hair Rachel...I meant to tell you on Sunday, but never got the chance!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations De de! I was waching you play so hard. I love you. You are the best sister ever. Love, Paypay