
Payton has been waiting patiently to loose first tooth and she finally did (on December 11).
I am actually surprised how brave she was during the whole "Pulling Out" process. R.J. squeals and almost
passes out at the sight of blood, Madison
toughs it out and pulls them out all on her own and Payton let her Daddy yank away and try every trick in the book to get that tooth out. Rob thrives on pulling out the kids teeth (I think he secretly wanted to be a dentist). But, in the end it was
Payton who pulled out her own first tooth. The next morning she was delighted to see five dollars and a note from the Tooth Fairy!
Later that day she came up to me with a tiny tooth in a plastic baggie that had "Payton's First Tooth"
written on it. I had to quickly explain, " The Tooth Fairy gives Mommy all her children's teeth back so she can save them. And one day give them back

26 comments:
Congrats Payton! She is lucky the tooth fairy is so generous. I only ever got a quarter per tooth. I love that the tooth fairy gives you the teeth to save. :)
What?! Baby girls grow up to lose teeth? Don't tell my baby girl; I don't want her getting any ideas. I like her little and cuddly.
And where can I sign up to get Peyton's beautiful skin?
She is a doll- with or without a tooth.
I miss the tooth fairy. She only visits us now for wisdom teeth.
Generous tooth fairy!!!
Darling pics!
Wow! She looks so proud! So I am guessing the tooth fairy keeps up with the times and inflation? ;)
What a milestone. My Madisen is about to loose her first top tooth, which she has been anxiously awaiting, I of course will be sad to see her cute smile disappear for a season. :) Why does loosing the top teeth make such a difference.?
I know what you mean...I want my kiddos to slow down on the growing up thing, too!
Good job quickly explaining! I would have gotten a dear in the headlights look and have been totally busted!
so so cute! i can't touch the teeth. i can't even watch them wiggle. it makes me gag.
and, um, so does the thought of your drawerful of teeth. ew.
but other than that totally cute post.
Sooo exciting! That Tooth Fairy is generous. We add a dollar for each tooth. I mean the Tooth Fairy does.
Don't forget you still have Andrew to raise.
I was so excidid when i lost my tooth. My dad got a little grippy on it. And I went out side and PLINK! I pulled it out all by myself.
Payton's comment is so cute! What a doll. I don't know if our tooth fairy will be able to keep up with inflation. Seriously, five bucks?!?!!? Oh, man.
Major rite of passage! Her smile is cuter than ever.
Ah! Pulling teeth gives me the willies! Seriously...I have goosebumps. :)
Peyton is a darling little toothless girl, though!
I know I'm not the first one to comment on the five dollar deal! Between the money your tooth fairy is handing out and the fact that she actually saves the teeth, my kids are going to be kept far far away from this post!
(and is Payton part Indian, or what?)
I guess the tooth fairy adjusts his payment based on inflation. I used to get $1!
Wow! $5. The tooth fairy in Texas is cheap.
I couldn't pull off the tooth fairy thing. As soon as my daughter started asking questions about it I just came out and told her it was me. That and the Easter bunny just make no sense to me.
They cry when the teeth come in, they cry when the teeth come out. At least there's money the second time around.
Hummm again the fairy business at my house stinks. I never remember to help the fairy out. No money or anything for the kids...I think I'm just too tired. You are great mom to remember everything. Hi Robbie--you are a great dad for yanking them out. Nice job! Very fun.
April
Sweet Payton has a beautiful complexion because she takes after her (1/2 Mexican) Mommy! And living in sunny San Diego helps her stay bronzed all year long.
Remind your tooth fairy there is a recession going on! So I am really impressed that he can yank out teeth without flinching but can't even talk about a little surgery without turning green.
I have never even pulled out a tooth Payton!! Byron always does it!
I can't wait until the two front ones come out!!!
You realize you are making us other (cheap)tooth fairies look bad!
Wow, your tooth fairy pays good. When I'm old and start loosing my teeth again, I'm coming to your house. She is so cute.
The tooth fairy left $5? Wow!
I love the soundtrack to your blog today, and yes, your hair does look fierce!
These photos are classic. Good job capturing all of this!
Post a Comment