Our family really looks forward to spending Christmas every other year with the Hazen side of the family. This means we get to go to UTAH and have a "White Christmas". When this family gets together all we do is Laugh, Eat, and repeat. Our whole visit is scheduled with fun activities, this family does not slow down. And Grandma's counter is always covered with freshly baked cookies, mint popcorn (my new favorite), toffee and other yummy treats waiting to be eaten at any given time. Our time with the family made us remember the "special gifts" each one of them share with us!
Here are the highlights from the trip:
Eating Snow Flakes!
Spending time with
Grandma and Grandpa
Taking Food and singing Christmas
Carols at the Provo Soup Kitchen
Christmas Morning
Building a snowman
Cousin Time
Nativity Puppet Show
Christmas Eve Entertainment
Grandpa's Christmas Morning Waffles
The 4 out 5 of us got the Flu!
(not a highlight, but worth mentioning)
Playing Bingo with Santa
Eating too many of
Heather's homemade doughnuts
Seeing R.J.'s happy face
after BYU Baseball Camp
Baking with Grandma
Sledding
Prime Rib for Christmas dinner.
Celebrating Christmas with Fireworks!

19 comments:
That is some snowman!
Too bad about the flu, but looks like a great trip.
Norman Rockwell ain't got nothin' on the Hazen's! Those doughnuts look delish.
Love me those Hazen kids!!
Oh, and their mom and dad too.
Looks like a fun Christmas! SO, so sorry about the flu. That really stinks.
Oh, how I wish I could drive somewhere for a white Christmas and then return home to the sunshine...
Other than getting sick, it looks like you had a great time. Next time R.J. goes to a BYU baseball camp tell coach Roberts that you are friends of ours (use the Reese name). Reese and Christopher have actually been able to be ball boys for BYU when they play around here.
It looks like you guys were playing in the snow as much as we were. It was really a fun time to be in Utah with all that snow, wasn't?! It is quite a change for us CALIFORNIA families.
I didn't realize most of you were sick on Christmas morning. How terrible! But the pictures with all the throw up bowls makes for a fun memory on the blog! I am learning you have got to have that camera ready at all times. :)
I loved the picture someone got of Allison on New Years in her backyard throwing up! It was quite the action shot.
I am jealous that you are caught up on your blog. I have a ton of pictures from the holidays and I am trying to catch up. I am doing that back posting you mentioned. I did two posts today! Yeah...
Have a great day, Rachel! By the way, I loved your blog book. It was great.
that's a really nice puke bowl. please tell me you don't wash it out and then use it to mix cookie dough.
Utah was very fun. But the flu, that was the WORST! Everything else was fun too. Especially lighting fireworks and baking with grandma.
You sure packed it all in!
Looks like a great Christmas... except for the flu. Glad you enjoyed the snow. Your snowman looks great compared with most of the ones built here. :)
As always, it looks like you had fun!
Would love some of those donuts. I'll pass on the flu!
Fun Christmas! Too bad you guys got sick, but it looks like you had a good time anyway.
Thanks for the heads up Jenni. R.J. is probably going to the summer camp too. We should have Reece meet him up there and they could room together!
After the heat today I am missing the snow (J.K.) Don't miss the shoveling. The snowman you built was huge.
See you tonight for Rachele's B-day part 8,
Love ya!
What a perfect AWAY Christmas! We sure missed you though. So glad you got to spend time with Rob's awesome family.
I looks like it was fabulous...besides the flu part, of course.
I love that your family gets along so well with extended family :)
I didn't know you spent some of the time tossin' cookies! Classic. Sad, but classic. What is Christmas without a little vomit, anyway?
Hey, Thanks for all the great pics of our family...extended that is. I love it that you are a sharer of good family things...I'll just send out a big shout to keeping the rest of us updated on your fun family tradations.
p.s. the flu is no good!
pps. I love it also that you are a blog commenter...It feels good that someone reads my stuff. :)
Hey let me know if you are going to send R.J. for summer camp at BYU. I would love to have Tino join him. If not, Tino will be going to summer baseball camp in Tampa.
Post a Comment