Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"We Still Got it!"

(These photos were taken on the way to dinner with my mom and sisters in San Juan Capistrano.  These boys followed us to the restaurant and asked for our phone numbers.  I said, "Do you know how old we are?"  They didn't seem to mind!)
It's nice to know you "Still got it" sometimes!  My husband Rob has no problem reminding me and does a very good job at it.  But, he's my husband and he is supposed to love me no matter what.  But if an outsider or stranger lets you know... Enjoy it, relish in the compliment!
  Even if you are old enough to be their mother.  Take a picture to prove it!  And when you are having "One of those Days" look back to the photo with fondness and remember, "I still got it!"  

17 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I was just talking to one of my friends about this very thing today!! She got complimented by a stranger on her way to a doctor's appointment and she was so flattered. I told her I know what she meant...if I hear a cat call now, I want to turn around and say, "Why BLESS you!! And thank you so much!!!!!!!!!"

You've still got it girl...I don't think you ever lost it!!

♥Shally said...

You are one sexy mom. :)

Annemarie said...

You girls are HOTTIES! I love it!

Kim Walus said...

Hey Rachel I copied your LDS Church Widget. It's awesome!

You're darling and I'm not surprised! Enjoy the sweet compliments!

Love ya!

Jenibelle said...

Did you seriously have doubts about your "it" status? Who is the one who finds herself on TV every time there's a camera around? Ummmm....that would be you.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i don't get it. they had signs? i'm not discounting your hotness here, but if they had signs, i'm guessing they were holding them up all over the place. or who knows, maybe you were their first. :O)

diane said...

You've still got it alright.

April said...

It is the smile! Glad to see you are having fun. Thanks for sharing your commments! I feel so great knowing that the internet is a great place to keep in touch and find out more about each other...I hope we can hook up on our road trip to Carlsbad!

Lisa-Marie said...

No kidding, you got it!

I love that you took pictures. What a riot!

Jake said...

You are hot, Tater-tot!

Lacey said...

wow that is awesome, good for you!

Christie said...

Way to go, hot stuff! Send them my way - I need a boost. Feeling ugly these days!

Audry said...

Okay that is just too funny!

Tammi said...

Duh! Of course you do! Ok...how do you have a song for EVERY freakin' blog post you do! You KILL me! "Amen" as the song says!

Michele said...

No you di-en. You crack me up!
Fun night.

queenieweenie said...

those Melendez girls are HOT!

Ilene said...

Those guys have good taste.