We were so lucky last week to have Anne and Hal visit our family. We really missed "Spuncle", Jason the Super Uncle. He will have to come next time or else!!
Here are some of the
Here are some of the
Hi-lights of the visit
Hal gave us lots of Kisses and Hugs!
Hal tried his first lemon while we ate yummy Sushi
We had plenty of Play time with Hal and Anne
We gave Hal his first sink bath
Hal had his first oreo while helping R.J. make his CubCake
Patyon was the "Official Bottle Holder" for Hal
Anne cooked for us a lot!! And it was good
Thanks Anne and Hal for playing with us all week! The kids love their baby cousin and auntie Anne. We miss Hal's smiles and giggles! We can't wait to see you in May. Start preparing Hal now for all the kisses and hugs!

11 comments:
Oooh! And what did she cook? Isn't her food delicious?!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I loved seeing you at the Blue and Gold Dinner Annie-and of course holding little Hal! What a doll. I'm sure PayPay was in heaven with a real live baby doll for a week. Next time, I want Annie to cook for ME!
Hal was a cutie and Anne was super nice - I am glad I got to meet them!
I'm sorry. I can't get past my HUGE DOUBLE CHIN.
...NOPE....STILL DWELLING....
OK. We miss you too! Can't wait for May! Can you believe how stinking big HAL will be then? He'll squish PayPay!
Yep, that's Anne's a keeper.
Wait. can't wait to see you in May?!
Hello, what happened to April?
Hello . . . what's this about May? Or April? Fill me in. Is it all the kiddos or just Rach? (I'm thinking about bringing the whole gang along if I can become rich and famous between now and April/May).
Hello . . . what's this about May? Or April? Fill me in. Is it all the kiddos or just Rach? (I'm thinking about bringing the whole gang along if I can become rich and famous between now and April/May).
Awwwww! You are such a great Auntie to introduce him to Oreos!
May I steal that term, "Spuncle"? I loved it!
"We Are Family" was playing from your playlist as I read this post...perfect!
Heid, We are trying to go to Utah for Conf. in April and in May for the family reunion! We better see you in May.
Spuncle...that's cute! Looks like a fun week.
Post a Comment