Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Painting Samantha's Nursery"


My baby sister Marie is actually having her own baby! We are so excited, it's been a while since there has been a little baby in the family. And since finding out she's having a girl, all we have been thinking
about is "Pink"! Marie is coming down to
the wire and will be having the baby soon. She is getting nervous about getting
everything done and ready for baby Samantha. So, Mom and I took matters
into our own hands and crossed off something on her list that has been bothering her for a while. We painted the baby's nursery. It only took one after noon
and it felt so good to do something for her! I hope this can ease her mind a little and take off some of that nesting pressure. I just can't wait to see that baby sleeping in her newly painted room.

0 comments: