You know it's a Sunday when, Daddy falls asleep putting Payton to bed. Poor guy, it was a long day. He was up at 6 AM and home at 5:30 PM. Payton loves it when he's extra tired, you never know where or when he's going to fall asleep!
Posted by Hazen5 at 7:50 PM
Labels: Payton 09', R.J. 09', Sundays
13 comments:
It only heats up this time of year with tithing settlement.
Cute pictures.
I love that she has her arm around him! SO cute!!
Very sweet!
You know you're on Rachel's blog when it is that sweet!
My hubby does the same thing. It melts my heart every time.
My hubby feels the exact same way on Sunday's - so cute that you captured it!
I take at least a 2 hour nap every Sunday, and I am NOT the bishop...just Primary Secretary.
Ouch.
I am pathetic.
xoxo to Bishop Rob!
I love how her little arm is around her Daddy. That is so sweet.
I love Payton's bedding.
i want the pictures where you put shaving cream in his hand and then tickled his face. or the ones where you put his hand in warm water and he tinkled the bed. or the ones where you put his bra in the freezer.
okay, fine. i'll grow up.
ADORABLE!
Cute.
Sunday's are a day of rest, my foot. :)
awwwwww.... so cute!
I love this! Do you know that this is exactly what happens in our house? Daddy always falls asleep in the kid's beds while putting THEM to bed. So precious. Thanks for the idea. :)
Post a Comment