Monday, October 19, 2009

"Cooking Party"

















I wouldn't be surprised if Madison grew up to be a Chef. She loves to cook! So, it only made sense to do something she loves on her birthday. Rob found this place that has cooking classes and knew Madison would love to have her birthday there. She loved the idea. Since her birthday is in October the party had a Halloween theme. We made Mummy Mini Pizzas and Witch Candied, Caramel Apples. The girls had so much fun learning how to make their own dough. They were all very hands on and really got into the cooking. I love watching Madison in her element, she was so comfortable in the kitchen. She had a great time with her friends cooking. And I have to say, she looked adorable in her chef hat and apron. I think I could get used to seeing her in them!

0 comments: