My husband calls it a "Girl's Trip", I refer to it as a "Mama's Workshop!" Every mama needs to attend one. It's time spent reflecting on the past summer, conversing with other mamas, sharing ideas of what you need to do and what you need to change to make your kid's lives happier. Okay the real reason for the trip? Sometimes a mama just needs to get away to shop, eat, and sleep uninterrupted. And the best reason of all? To make her kids miss her... a lot! It worked like a charm. This year's "Mama Workshop" took place at the La Quinta Resort in Palm Springs again. A lot of fun mamas attended. I thought after the trip I'd be rested after all my R&R, I was wrong. I came home more tired and more sleep deprived than before I left. Those mama's kept me up all night laughing and talking in the jacuzzi every evening. We woke up so exhausted, we even went to breakfast in our Pajamas. I didn't fit in one nap, with all the shopping, pedicures, movies and restaurants we hit. It was a great workshop, I learned a lot. At the end of the weekend I couldn't wait to get back to my kids, husband and my own bed so I could FINALLY get some sleep!





18 comments:
I so need that!!
Fun for you!! Every Mom needs some R&R away from kids.
I love that you call it a workshop. It really looks grueling.
It looks like you guys hit the stores and had great success with all those shopping bags. So fun....... those treats look yummy!
THat is my kind of "workshop" It's past time I schedule that in.
Send the pics over please!
As always, it was a pleasure "working" with you.
i'll be sure to let mika know about these seminars, so that one day he will be prepared to register maddy as necessary.
It looks like it was lovely!! I love how you call it a workshop. I think my kids need to miss me. ☺
how stinking' fun!!! You deserve to have that break. Good for you girls
That is a seriously successful shopping trip/s!!! So Fun!!!
So do you sponser a scholarship to these workshops? Do you need s motivational speaker to fly out and give the gals a pep talk or life perpsective? If so, let me know...I'll be there for the next trip.
You have all the fun.... :)
i would love to be able to afford a mama workshop someday! it looks like a great time!
Seriously...who is bringing sexy back..oh yeah...me!! Seriously...that back picture is TERRIBLE...we could all do without that...but that was a SUPER fun weekend...you guys are the best!
How fun! What a great idea.
You have the funnest group of friends.
I'm moving to San Marcos. I am so tired of you having all the fun without me.
SOOO jealous! Looks like so much fun!
Sooo Fun! Send me those photgs.
Post a Comment