Thursday, September 17, 2009

"A Dog-Day Afternoon!"

(Back Summer Post)

Monday is my cleaning day.  Everything gets cleaned... even the dog!  So, we multi-tasked today, the kids kept cool in the heat while giving Colby a much needed bath.  The pup was patient and a very good sport  during his "Rinse, Lather and Repeat!"  But don't worry, he paid them back at the end.  I love when doggies "shake" dry all on their own with no towels needed.  At least this was one great way to keep cool this summer.

11 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Colby is cute!

I love how you captured Colby shaking off the water. The kids faces are priceless.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

It looks like a pedicure didn't come with that bath. I don't do his nails anymore after hacking into his quick.

Annemarie said...

Cute dog! The pic of him shaking water all over the kids is priceless!

Heather said...

That picture with Colby shaking off is a classic - I can't believe you captured that shot! What cute pictures!

Karyn Parry said...

Kayla wants a dog so much. I haven't broken down yet and given in. But I must say your kids look happy about having their friend around! What a fun day.

Jake said...

My kids would like this kind of house cleaning!

Tristan said...

I didn't know you had a dog! He is a cute doggy!!!

April said...

I didn't know that this was house cleaning. I have half the things I own strune out in the backyard. The sprinklers pop on and hummmm I guess now they are clean. :)

misschatterbox said...

Colby is the best dog ever! But, it was hard getting him to sit still.

heidiram said...

Hey did you guys get the dvd player? You should have received it a week ago Friday . . . give or take a couple days. Thanks SO MUCH! It was a life saver. I held on to it a little longer for when Sarah had her 24 hour EEG. That way she could be watching a dvd and I could be watching HGTV or Lifetime.

Hazen5 said...

Got it Heidi! Thanks for sending it. I hope Sarah's EEG went okay. Do you have any results yet?