The San Marcos high school's Pep Squad has a fundraiser every year. They provide an opportunity for young girls to be a cheerleader for a night. They get to go to the high school and learn cheers taught by the cheerleaders. Michele and I signed up the girls to participate. We dropped the girls off two hours before the games and they spent time all together learning the stuff they were to perform that night. They also got to have a pizza party with the cheerleaders. The best part was seeing the girls cheer during the football games. They cheered for the last half of Junior Varsity and the first half of Varsity. I must say I was very surprised at how comfortable Madison was on the track. She was smiling and dancing like a pro. Payton was also having the time of her life. Their favorite part of cheering was when the Knight's made a touchdown and they had to run to the goal posts with all the other cheerleaders to encourage an extra point. Maybe one day these little cheerleaders will follow in their mother's footsteps after all!


0 comments:
Post a Comment