So, Rob and I were woken up bright and early on this Valentine's morning by the loves of our lives! They made us breakfast in bed, complete with
a menu stating what we were going to eat. (Toast, Morning star Breakfast Patty, and Light & Fit Yogurt) The girls each had a dish towel drapped on their arms like they were waiters and R.J. carried the tray. My little sweeties made sure to make a "hearty, good for you" breakfast to appease their parents healthy eating "
life-style" change (Diet)! They did a wonderful job and my favorite part of our suprise was their love notes they each wrote to us. Here is what they wrote:
R.J.'s Letter
Dear Mom and Dad,
I love this time of year. I love it because it's the time that we show our love and spend time with our family. I love you both so much and am thankful that you are my parents. You have been patient with me and my siblings even though it has been tough. You have always listened to us and have backed us up and supported our dreams. You are always there when we need you. I am so thankful to have you in our lives. And I am sure Maddie and Payton feel the same way. Happy Valentine's Day!
Love Your Thankful Son, R.J.
Madison's Letter
Dear Mommy and Daddy,
Happy Valentine's Day. I love you guys so much. You comfort me, help me when I need help, love me very much and care and raise me! Mommy, you do and teach me many things. You do sewing, cooking, shopping, playing and gave me life! I can list a million good things about you. Daddy, you take me to Daddy-Daughter dances, play with me, help me with homework and Baptized me. Of course I can list a lot more than I listed. I will love you non-stop!
Love, Madison
Dear Mom and Dad,
I love you very, very much. Happy Valentine's Day! You are the best Mommy and Daddy in the world!! I love you!
Love, PayPay
We suprised the kids with new Webkinz! They will be on the computer all night. And they won't even know we've gone to Sushi and the Temple. Oh, I forgot to mention I also got this,
a Valentine Red, Palm Centro Cell Phone! My Hubby is the greatest. This has been one of the best Valentine's. It makes it all worth while to know your kids and Husband really do love you!


11 comments:
Your kids are SO sweet. They must have learned how to be so thoughtful from their parents.
Aaaawwwww!
How cute are your kids?! Those letters are a tribute to the wonderful job you both are doing at raising them.
Rach?! Do I recognize that bathrobe?!I believe I was with you when you bought it a few years ago..
I LOVE that robe.
No, you helped Rob pick it out before we got married!!! I am worse than you with that Robe!!! I can't believe you remember.
No banana muffins?!?!
I'll be right down.....
That was so SWEET & THOUGHTFUL of them! I am glad the day was perfect for all of you!!
Yeah, I thought families like that were made up. Love and kisses and everything. I bet you guys scratch each other's backs during sacrament meeting.
Can I just say I love Celia Fae! She always makes me laugh out loud at her comments!! Very sweet letters from the kids. Much better than the last one I got from Noah, exclaiming, "I HATE SUNDAYS!!!!" because I told him he couldn't play video games on Sundays. Someday hopefully I will get one from him professing his devotion for me.
you have the cutest kids in the world. i want my kids to be just like them one day!!
Your kids are the cutest! I hope I can be a great mom like you some day Rach! It's clear your kids adore you and Rob!
Post a Comment