R.J. did it, he won the election at his elementary school! He is the new President! The family campaign slogan worked a
gain like a charm, "DON'T BE A RAISIN, VOTE FOR R.J. HAZEN!" Rob used this same slogan when he ran and won for Sargent At Arms. We are so proud of him. He worked really hard on his speech and posters. When he got up to give his speech the kids chanted, "R.J., R.J., R.J." That put a big smile on his face and calmed his nerves a little bit. He was the only boy running against three cute girls (I think he even has a crush on one of them!) He is
so excited to be able to run the student council meetings and to lead the Pledge of Allegiance every Friday at the Flag Salute Awards Assembly. Good
job R.J. it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there in front of your peers. Remember to always be a leader not a follower! We love you baby.
Friday, February 29, 2008
"Hail to the Chief!"
Posted by Hazen5 at 3:59 PM
Labels: R.J. 08', School Pres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Wow. My family is a family of losers who run for things and do not win. I'm in the blog presence of greatness.
Don't be a raisin worked for me, Heidi, it is a great slogan. Why are people so afraid to be dried fruit.
I also liked if you carrot all vote for blank...yep. good times.
So when does his reign begin?
I hope the spelling gene doesn't affect his term in office.
Cuidado...someone brought their red pen for corrections tonight.
Go, RJ! That is so great!
They have elections at elementary school now? Wow. Congrats to RJ, I definitely wasn't that brave in school.
I was just joking! You know I love you, Rachel!
R.J. I'm so proud of you. (Can I use the word proud ?)Big Bob was President of his Jr.High and High School,it must be in the genes. As for the spelling error, what spelling error ???? Love You
oh that is so cute - Go RJ - Love the Slogan!
Yeah for R.J.! Congratulations!
Tyra, the post originally said "Hail to the Cheif!" but then Rach changed it!
This will be so good for him! What a confidence-booster :)
Thanks again Ash!
good job RJ!!! i am so so so proud of you! you are just following in my footsteps!!
Ashley darling, I have been slammed all my life by family members near and far for my spelling or rather lack of it.Ohh
welllll.
Not to mention...that is the CUTEST ten year old ever! What a doll.
Do ten year old boys like it when you call them a doll? Sorry R.J. You are a stud!
The cute boys always win!Unless they run against Lolo, then they're toast. Remember Lauren's slogans? Vote for Lauren...you won't be snorin'. Or my personal favorite by a certain Bishop..."Vote for Lauren...she won't be whorin'" I think that's the one that did it for her.
Congrats RJ! Today Elementary School, before you know it, the White House. Hail Chief!!! (Could your first act as leader be lowering our gas prices? Get right on that will ya? Thanks.)
Congrats!
He is seriously such a handsome boy, too!
I loved the "Hail to the Chief" music playing as I read!
I'm sure he has lots of great leadership qualities, but the fact that he SO EXTREMELY CUTE has got to bring in the 10 year old girl vote...
Go RJ!!! That is fantastic! I'm so excited for him. This is not where it stops I'm sure....go for US Pres!! You'd do a much better job than a lot I know of!
Yea RJ!!! When I think of RJ and raisins...
Post a Comment