Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Eat More Chicken!"

I am cheap, I admit it! But, who would pass up..."Kids Eat Free" on Tuesday Nights? You can often find my family at Chick-Fil-A on Tuesday night, especially if R.J. has a basketball or Baseball game (come on Toomers & Cliffords, you know you are there more than us!) There is always fun activites to do there, Face Painting, Coloring, Some one to draw a caricature of you. I wish they offered this on Monday nights, this could be our FHE! Payton does not particularly love the food at Chick-Fil-A, but she does love that Cow!!! The kids also love that if you don't want the toy that comes with kids meal, you can trade it in for a Soft Serve Ice Cream Cone!!! Rob loves Chick-Fil-A because it is right across the way from In-N-Out (his burger of choice). He just brings his meal right on in so we can "eat as a family" , Chick-Fil-A doesn't even seem to mind! And I love it because I don't have to cook and it's free! So, which restaurant do You frequent that offers "Kids Eat Free" nights? Are there other places that I don't know about? I know you go to them, don't deny it!!!

18 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Sizzler.

flip flop mama said...

I always forget to go on Tuesday nights! I wish I knew of any other places....

queenieweenie said...

I totally didn't know that about the toy! I love Chick-fi-La. Yummy AND it's on our "healthy eating plan"! Good job by the way on your sexy new body!

Matt & Brooke said...

I am so all about kids eat free deals!!! Baja Fresh does it too..on saturdays I think :) and Tony Roma's for a special family night!

Ashley Clark said...

Sometimes they give Doug free meals at McDonalds. I think they think he's a kid.

AnnEE said...

Tony Roma's? Blast from the past. I haven't been there in FOREVER! Sounds good.

AnnEE said...

PS- T Minus 2 days until I can cook for you and your darling family while you hang out with my kid!

Audry said...

I have never eaten at Chick-fli-A I'm told it is really good. I might have to try it on a Tuesday and find out.

queenieweenie said...

Picky, picky Payton.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Other free diamonds in the rough=Rubios-Tuesday night, Roadhouse Grill-Tuesday night, Dennys-Wednesday night...and of course if you bite a fingernail and put it in your food the meal is free on any night.

Jenibelle said...

Bishop BEB...I'm a little shocked at your promoting dishonesty!! Bucking for a release?

Lauren in GA said...

Cheap is my MIDDLE NAME!!! I love Chick Fil-A. Free, Chick Fil-A? Even, better! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!

Were you referring to my comments about depression? I appreciate the support. I was afraid that people would think I am a wacko...but, I acutally am a wacko :) so I decided why not share!

brooke said...

GEEZ! I wait four hours to comment and you already have an entourage. So awesome! I'll have to stalk you at Chick-filet the next time we're there on a Tuesday! Where SHOULD we eat? Good question. I vote someplace none of us (or maybe just one of us) have eaten at before!

Bridget said...

I am cheap too. Unfortunately we don't have Chick Fil-A in Portland or I'd be all over that deal. We have a Shari's (its like Denny's) that has a kids eat free on Saturday evenings. One of these Saturdays we won't have plans and will actually get there.

I found you through several friends' blogs.

Bridget said...

Are you going to blogapalooza? Because if so I REALLY need to study up on you. :) In a non-creepy way of course.

Marcie said...

I have heard about this and keep forgetting! We'll have to run into you guys there sometime. :)

Jessica said...

Rachel! Why have we not been blog friend before? I see you everywhere and (honestly) already have a million and two blogs to read, so I kept thinking I check you out a little bit later. But after that CUTE Celia Gift post, I had to come say hi (especially because you'll be at Blogapalooza, right?)

Anyway, last Monday, I was seriously driving around my town looking for a kids-eat-free establishment and could not find one...I needed this post about 5 days ago!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Okay - Chick Fil A is our second home! I DID NOT KNOW about trading a toy for ice cream!!!! That is valuable information.