During a visit from my parents, Payton learned a new activity to do with a rolling pin. One afternoon Payton saw Grandma Melendez "Rolling" grandpa's back. She couldn't stop laughing as she watched grandma roll up and down grandpa's poor legs. Grandpa's doctors suggested they do this everyday to help get the blood pumping and moving through his legs because they get tight, sore and tired. Payton had to help, during the visit she became to official "Rolling-Pin Massager." I am glad my parents taught her this new trick, my back has never felt better. I think the rolling pin gets more use now than with baking!


9 comments:
THAT WAS SO FUN ROLLING GRANDPAS BACK. GRANDMA DID IT TO ME I COULD'NT STOP LAGHING!! YOU COULDN'T BELIVE WHAT IT FELT LIKE!!!!!!!!!
I hope we have 2 rolling pins. That is the same one I used the other day to roll out the pizza dough.
i am never eating a pie at your house.
I have two rolling pins... I promise!
That is adorable! And I love Payton's comment!
Do I get the rolling pin treatment when I come Paypay? Just don't bop me on the head with it!!!
Me next! Me next!!
How cute are you and your blog! I have added you as well to my list of Must reads! I am so glad that we met and I am excited to read your cute blog posts!
You always share the best secrets!!
I don't bake pie, so our rolling pin officially has a new use!! :)
Post a Comment