(Back Post for my Blog Book)
School books turned in, Class parties are done, Report Cards brought home, Awards assemblies are finished, and best of all No more homework, Last day of school!!!!
My kids jumped for joy at the sound of the last school bell.
(I did a little dance too, it is so nice not to have a schedule for 2 1/2 months!)
After celebrating, the kids were so wiped out and
fell asleep on the couch.
This never happens, it must be the beginning of a lazy summer!
Later that night we had our "First official Summer Bar-B-Q". I don't know who loves summer more, me or the kids. You better ask me that question in two months, my answer may change!
Have a Great Summer Vacation!

11 comments:
I'm right there with you about Summer - I love it! No carpools, mom assignments (we all know that their homework is our homework) and the kids can sleep in a little! It goes by way too fast!
I'm with you on loving summer...that's why we don't live in Michigan right? Hey do we have a meeting on Wednesday?
There will be a lot more sleeping on the couch now that you have pre-teens. Seminary=naps.
Ok, I LOVE that couch! It is awesome! Cute kids too! ;)
Fun! Too bad our school year starts next week. I am not ready. I miss traditional school.
woo hoo!! sweet summer time! I love summers at the Hazens, lots of time at the beach! I wish I was coming to spend sometime with yall, I feel like I could use a vacation
Yep....school starts for us on Tuesday. Lucky us, not. Lucky you!!!!
(Shower is going to be September 3rd at Charlene's!!!)
Yes, I LOVE summer too! We don't go back to school until the day after Labor Day in September. I am so glad I have another month plus to go! But then again I was so jealous when everyone else in blogland was out of school weeks before we were.
I'm so glad school is out! I needed a vacation.
Hey Rach! Don't forget about the cousin spotlight form(s). I sent it to your sayhey e-mail. If you have a different e-mail address, let me know! See you guys SOON!
Seriously, you have got such great kids. They are great looking, too.
Okay...this is totally off of the subject but I LOVE your couch. That picture of them sleeping is hilarious. I love how Madison's socks are sloughing off as she dreams.
Post a Comment