Have you ever heard of the "Languages of Love." There are five of them-
1. Words of Affirmation
2. Quality Time
3. Gifts
4. Acts of Service
5. Physical Touch
The author writes about the importance of being able to express love to your spouse in a way that your spouse can understand.
Rob spoke #4, "Acts of Service."
And when he spoke, I understood every word loud and clear.
Acts of Service:
"Sometimes simple chores around the house can be an undeniable expression of love. Even simple things like laundry and taking out the trash require some form of
"Sometimes simple chores around the house can be an undeniable expression of love. Even simple things like laundry and taking out the trash require some form of
planning, time, effort, and energy."
The windows and screens never looked better, just keep on talking... I am listening!

10 comments:
I love that language...he needs to teach a priesthood enrichment eh? :) The beach was great...my back is a little sore but thankfully my legs are okay!! You need to give me some blogging lessons...your layout is so cute!
poor skip. i expect him to be fluent in no less than four out of five.
to his credit, he does a great job of it.
I consider that kind of stuff foreplay. Love it.
I am laughing at the pic of the kids in the shower cleaning the screens! Now that is clever!!
I like Annemarie's take on service. I feel the same way!
Im glad you like the windows Mom!
That is true love, baby. True love, indeed! ☺
Here's my email: amow3@yahoo.com
Woo hoo!! :)
That really is love....
Doug has always been about the gifts and acts and physical touch. Is that TMI? I have always been about the acts of service.
Post a Comment