I was a great Sunday. I was able to hear every word in Sacrament meeting. I didn't have to play the dot game or distract/entertain a young child. I didn't have to say, "You are going to have to wait till after Sacrament Meeting to get a drink!" I didn't have to play with anyone's hair or scratch their backs. I didn't have to "Shush" anyone. I just sat their and listened in peace.
And this is why...
(Payton asleep on the chapel floor)
This has not happened in about 5 years. Payton never falls asleep, EVER!
It was a great Sunday!

22 comments:
Ah, bliss. I wish my kids still took naps. Those were the days...
Please accept my heartfelt congratulations ☺.
I can't get the picture to come up for some reason but I am sure it is hilarious.
Silence really is golden. I'm glad you got to actually enjoy church for a change.
I just may dose a certain someone up on Benadryl next week...that's the ONLY way that would happen.
And.....Andrew was banished to the lobby with daddy. So no nephew either.
I am looking forward to those days when I can actually listen to the whole meeting. Love Ya
The picture didn't work. But that is awesome!! I can't wait for those days to come back my way! I know I've got several years of entertaining and wrestling children.
Fix the pic!
I'm glad little miss cranky pants felt better after I gave her the gift bag! Waking up in church-I think I'd be cranky too!
Can't see the picture either!
What are the chances of FOUR kids falling asleep???
:)
I am working on the Picture, I took it from my phone!
So cute! I love her dress!! I love that she is asleep! My oldest was semi-sick yesterday and I enjoyed sacrament meeting SO much more.
p.s. I promise I will post your interview soon!!! I am just behind in everything and want to spend time getting it right. Have fun at Women's Conf and give everyone a hug from me!
You scratched my back mom! That entertained me.
I am still just laughing that the Bishops wife took a picture in the chapel!!!!!!! You are so rad my friend!
1. Did you drug her?
2. Picture taking in the chapel. Awesome.
I love that I can see the picture, now!! So good!
I like to call those "tender mercies". :)
I am going to be ticked if next time I go to church I have to go through a security screening. Next time you see your Bishop ask him if camara's are allowed in the chapel....
aww what angel, i better start paying better attention in church cause my days of enjoying it are short lived!
Grandma,
Camera phones are exempt from that rule!
Sleep little on Sleep...
Cute Payton. We Miss YOU!
Most Sundays I wish I could do that. I think people might notice though.
Post a Comment