Leprechauns visited our home this morning! Our kids had the "Luck of the Irish" and were left with some treats. They woke
up finding a trail of clovers that lead from their beds to a Pot of Gold. The kids loved the Chocolate Gold Coins and their new St. Patty's Day T-shirts. And of course this St. Patrick's morning
would not have been complete without "Lucky Charms" for breakfast. The Little Green Men did good once again, my kids will definitely not get "Pinched" this year!

21 comments:
What a cute idea.
They look all ready to go!
The little green men visit our house while the kids are at school...buys the mom a little more time to make green footprints!
Green Foot Prints! (taking notes for next year)
What a great idea!!!
So, so fun Rachel!
My kids don't like Lucky Charms. I know I am their mother and I shouldn't say this but I think that is strange!
I love the clover path!
What a cute idea. You need to remind me of this next year on March 16th.
we are donig fun stuff today as well. first time i've ever done st. patricks day. next year i'll be sure to get the tshirts. a must have.
Thank you for saving me from girls pinching me in the bottom!
We sent a St. Patty's Day box to our missionary filled with all things green.
Your leprechauns are lucky to have you for their Mom.
The leprechauns didn't visit our house, but Mom is making Corned Beef and Cabbage for Dinner! So there.
Yeah, I need these posts about a week before St. Patrick's day so I don't read them and think, oh yeah, I should have done that...
We had leprechauns visit us last year but this year they were lazy and skipped our house. Darn leprechauns.
The kids looked adorable in their shirts. The leprechauns visited but didn't leave gifts. I still have green and gold string glitter all over the house.
I am so happy that I did not get pinched, but someone pinched my tummy for no reason I was wearing green. I loved the stuff the lepracons gave us. Happy St. Patrics day to all of you. Love, paypay
Such a good mom!!
My kids got green mac & cheese.
Such a CUTE idea!! You are sooo creative and such a fun mom...I am going to have to notes!!
You are so much fun! I should have done something fun like this with my kids...but they are still young and there is always next year ;)
My samuel was wondering where the little green guys were this year. I told them they scared them off with all the airsoft gun wars they've been having outside!
And I love it that you comment on my blog. It makes me think that you care. That's kinda silly. And ps I've gotten to know you a bunch through blogging so don't stop! You're my Hazen connection.
Dang it, Rachel! You make me look bad, AGAIN! J/K. SO SO SO cute. We decided to be procrastinators and hit the store the night before. 3 stores sold out of gold coins so we settled w/ golden eggs from the Easter aisle! The shirts were a great idea. I guess I was too cheap this year.
Totally enjoying the irish jig music.
I totally agree with Weeze. You are the Hazen connection for all of us :lost Tribes". Thanks for always commenting and reading and caring. You really make a difference with your comments. Thanks again.
April
Too cute! So did you get "lucky"?!
Post a Comment