(R.J. babysitting at the Timmerman's)These two nameless and faceless BYU accomplices helped me do the job. After coming home from "Twilight" and sleeping for an hour, at 4:30 AM we did the deed. Our friends and neighbors the Timmermans are HUGE University of Utah fans. And we couldn't resist paying
them back when it was time for our rivals to meet on the field! They were actually leaving the next morning for Utah to go to the game (I think they used Thanksgiving
as an excuse to go!) So, when they walked outside to leave, a decorated car and signs welcomed them. We even left them a "Traveling Care Package" for the long drive to Utah. It consisted of: "BYU Blue" Tortilla Chips, "BYU Blue" Berry Muffins, "BYU
Blue" Gatorade, "BYU Blue" Gum, and "BYU Blue" Berries. This payback would have been perfect if only BYU had won.
We are never going to hear the end of it! I am little scared for them to return home. You better watch it Timmermans, we are going to sleep with one eye open!

21 comments:
Love it! They are so going to gloat when they get home. Chad saved a few of your posters when Dave was cleaning up to put right back up when BYU won. Bummer we lost.
Win or lose it must be wonderful having so good friends for neighbors.
It would be much sweeter revenge if we actually won!!!
So fun!!!!
That is so much fun to have a friendly rivalry between friends...
NEXT year Cougars will win for sure!!
I laughed so hard when I saw those pictures on the Timmerman's blog! Nothing like a little dorm livin' college rivalry between neighbors! :)
i'm pretty sure it's aggie blue.
Oh, you are my kind of fan!!!! I have to be sooo careful around here. My friends and neighbors thake their allegiances VERY seriously. The year I played the Cougar fight song on answering machines I believe I lost a few friends...temporarily!
Awesome payback! Too bad the game went so poorly.
As a BYU alumni with lots of family who went to University of Utah, I really appreciate this post. Way to go!
That is too funny! What a good way to get them back...so creative! Bummer they didn't win that would have been hilarious!
Oh, you're good!
Thats a good one! It is too bad BYU lost.
Only cool moms pull pranks on their friends in the middle of the night!
LOVE the BYU/Utah rivalry, especially when you're on the right side!
Go Utah!!! Sorry, just a little friendly banter. I love these great pranks. I live for this kind of stuff! Way to go.
Very cute. Even more impressive how well it was planned out, and EVEN more impressive that you managed to carry out the deed with no sleep. Which probably made you loopy and more prone to silliness. Sounds like a good time, wish I was there! I'm always up for fun.
I love it!!!! Do you think they will suspect who was responsible for the decorations and traveling care package? Just kiddin' ;)
That is awesome. I'll have to remember some of those tricks :)
Alright, alright! It WAS good reciprocation between you and your accomplices, I will give you that. And the treats you left sweetened the deal for sure. HOWEVER, we know who you are and we know where you live. And, I keep hearing from all you BYU people, "Just wait 'til next year." WHATEVER. I think you should send a BYU blue care package to Max Hall. You BETTER sleep with one eye open!
HAHAHAHAHA! That is the funniest thing ever!!!! I LOVE that you guys represented BYU! that is hilarious!
Post a Comment