I was "Tagged" by Allison for a picture tag. The directions were to go to your fourth picture file and pick the fourth picture in it and post it no matter what it is. On her picture tag, her fourth picture file and fourth picture "happened" to be not the best picture of Rob in Cabo San Lucas when we were on a trip together. Needless to say, Rob made her take it down! I promise this picture is not PAYBACK!!! I really followed the directions. I can't help it if her name begins with an "A". And my "Allison in the Hospital" is my fourth file. (I did ask her permission before I posted it). You know what they say about Karma..."What comes around, goes around!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Wow..WHAT a flattering picture!
I think this is officially my last game of "tag".
Good thing my sense of humor is more developed than Rob's :)
That is too funny.
Oh, how sad. She looks so dejected!
This is a really cute picture actually! I mean I know Allison looks miserable, but at least your were there to cheer her up!
What a great picture of friendship!
How many friends climb into bed with their friends while visiting them at the hospital? This is adorable!
P.S. Rach--I need your email so I can add you to my blog. We recently privatized it! Email me @ ashleyclark321@gmail.com
I've never played a true game of blog tag before, but it looks like fun. Please know that you are all in our thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.
April
HaHaHa!
I love how you are in bed with her...:)
That is kind of funny that it was a picture of Allison...even though it wasn't payback!
Oh no...you broke the rules. I want the picture of Rob posted. Post haste.
Even in a hospital bed, you and Allison look hot.
I am kind of cracking up at the chocolate and vanilla comment I was going to make but it was naughty and I know I shouldn't. So think of it yourself.
I think it's a sweet photo. I love that you have each other.
Hugs
What a great friend you are! Not too many friends will climb into a hospital bed to comfort a friend!
Such a metaphor for your friendship...you two are there together through it all!
I JUST heard your next song on your playlist--Karma Chameleon is like one of my TOP 5 favorite songs ever! Great memories of hanging out the sunroof of my friend's forerunner--haha! You find perfect songs for EVERY post--so funny!
I think the picture of Rob AND the one of Allison need to be posted together. It paints the complete picture for everyone!
Post a Comment