Rob- Family, good health, work, the gospel and for democracy!

Rachel- All the little things in life that make me laugh, Knowing the end from the beginning and for always feeling the love from my whole family!
R.J.- Spending time with our family and for playing football with my cousins today!
Madison- Having food

because so many people go with out it. Seeing family that I don't get to be with everyday.
Payton- Being with my Grandma and Grandpa and cousins. I am so thankful for our Thanksgiving Turkey!

We had another memorable Thanksgiving filled with lots of fun, food and family!
We are so
"Thankful" for this time that really

allows us to think about what really matters to us in
our busy and sometimes chaotic lives. "Grateful" for lots of brothers and sisters to spend time
laughing and reminiscing with. "Happy" for

a mom who passes down a (6 generation old) stuffing recipe and has the patience to
teach my Madison how to make it. "Pleased" to have a
husband who loves to cook and gets excited when he brines a

Turkey. "Blessed" to have a daddy who gives long speeches before Dinner and makes sure to tell us
all the things he is Thankful for in the last
year! "Lucky" to belong to this great family that makes spending time together a treat and not a chore! "Fortunate" to wake up to my life everyday and share it with Rob, R.J., Madison and Payton.


10 comments:
Your kids are so grown up! Yesterday my 11 year old brother in law told us he was thankful for coming to visit us because we have a Wii. Not nearly as mature as being grateful for food and family, but cute nonetheless.
I love reading about what you are all thankful for! Darling family! I'm thankful for the Melendez family and for all the fun, good memories I have with them! I'm also thankful for Rachel and her inspiration and example of wife, mother, and friend!
That was a lovely post! I love that your children express such sweet sentiments of gratitude. Madison's comment made me a little teary. You have a wonderful family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love this post Rach. Reminds me to "Give Thanks" more often. I love Mom and Dad's house and spending time with all of you.
Thanksgiving rocks!
I miss your parents SO MUCH!! i just love them, and you guys of course!! Those tukey legs remind me of our experience at disneyland!!
Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving!
It looks like everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Feast. It's so great to remember all of the blessings we share as families in the gospel.
We've been brining our turkey for years and it makes such a difference in the flavor and texture of the turkey. Moist and Delicious!!!
Have a wonderful weekend together!
Hugs, Kim
Thank you! I do sell the aprons. The bottom of my blog shows all the items if you have any options in mind I can put it together. If you are that interested I will make them for you. I did about 20 last year before Christmas. I even sold some to my sisters friends in San Bernardino and West Covina area. It is so much fun and the kids love to do more with what they choose to have on them. Let me know I can do just about any theme.
The food was awesome as always! Love the turkey and stuffing!
Post a Comment