Our two girls were both honored at their Awards Assembly at school! Madison has made the Honor Roll. That was one of her goals she set for herself
at the beginning of the school year. She is so happy and proud she can now mark that off her list. And Payton was the "Student of the Week" for the first time since starting school this year. The character trait she demonstrated was "Respect". She has been looking forward to being called up
in front of the whole school to get her Pencil and Certificate. We're so pleased that both our daughters always try their best in school and at home!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
"Good Girls"
Posted by Hazen5 at 5:14 PM
Labels: Awards, Madison 08', Payton 08'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Congrats Payton and Maddie!
(Do I get an award for commenting so fast?)
I love those good girls!
Good for them! The world needs more good girls.
Could they come do a workshop for my son?
He needs some GOOD examples!! :)
Who knew there were honor rolls in elementary school -- well, not I anyway.
Congrats to your girls!
seriously, i'm arranging marriages.
your family is amazing.
congrats girls. you are fabulous and such great examples. and i'm impressed that you are setting goals at such early ages. that will be a lifelong trait that will get you very far in life. keep it up!
Yes Jeff, You get an award! But, you have to come to San Diego to pick it up! Come and visit us soon.
Of course Rachel! I would come right now if I could!
You know that between your sunkissed skin, the sunshine in all your pictures and your high achieving kids--you guys are the Golden Family!
Payton and Madison are Good Girls. I'm so proud of them!
With gas prices low and our big "kids" coming home after Christmas, maybe we will!!!
Love you Payton and Madison!!! Love you tons!!!!!!!
LOVE THOSE GIRLS!!!
You have adorable girls. Beautiful inside and out.
Yaaaaaaaay!!! They are indeed, good girls!!!! ☺
Post a Comment