We came, We saw, We conquered! Black Friday shopping at 12 AM, It is all about the rush I get when I think I am getting a really good deal. It is becoming a tradition that My sister Michele and I attend "Black Friday" together. I am a true "Door Buster", I kind of think she feels sorry for me because she knows I would go alone. I am grateful for her company, we have the best time standing in those long lines together. It feels so good to put check marks on my Christmas Shopping List! So, who else didn't get any sleep Friday morning, and what good deals did you find?!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
"BLACK FRIDAY... Where were you at Midnight?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Girrrl, I didn't go to bed Thursday night. I shopped from 10 pm Thursday until about noon on Friday. Geez. Slightly tired!!
First Twilight @ midnight...then shopping? You are a true night owl!!!
You girls are good for the economy!
You are very impressive! I am too lazy to do much on Black Friday but you are amazing!
i did it this year. it wasn't that bad actually. i didn't get trampled, and i got all my shopping done. almost all. which is great. and i can't get over how much money i saved.
i did, however, get stuck behind a very obese and foul smelling couple in a line, and therefore allowed several people to go ahead of me. which made my stay at the store even longer. but it was a good trade-off.
Deals, deals and more deals! I LOVE that you two do this too. I usually am the one shopping, half running from store to store at the Carlsbad Outlets. This year I worked it....literally. I worked at the Gymboree Outlet there. Pajamas were all 5.99...at GYMBOREE!
Brooke, we went to Gymboree, but the line was wrapped around the store and there was no room to even look at clothes! You must have been exhausted, but I am sure the discount was well worth it!!!
I do 5:30AM gym classes so bedtime for me is before midnight. Some year I'd like to do it just to say I did.
You are crazy. I tired that last year with family and it was one store. It was a crazy site to be seen. Good for you. We are thinking of going to LA for our Chritmas Break the kids love it there so much and we need a much desirved break.
I'm so glad we went. You didn't write about the guy in the Juicy Couture line with the Cropped Gold puffy jacket. Fun Times!
I hope Rob let you take a nap on Friday. Unfortunately, even black Friday can't get me to stand in line in 20 degree weather. So are those bags gift for others or gifts for yourself? Anyways, looks fun.
There is no good shopping where I live, so it would NEVER be worth the effort!
SO not with you on this one! I'm glad you guys had fun though!
So what's in the bag mom? Anything for me?
You make it look fun and beautiful. You make everything look fun and beautiful!
Post a Comment