We just had our Annual Hazen Halloween Party.
I love Halloween and the opportunity it gives us adults to dress up, have fun and act like kids again. I don't think we really grew up all the way
anyways. We filled the night with eating lots of good soup and treats, talking and enjoying the company
and the best of all laughing and admiring everyone's great costumes. Some brave souls even sang Karaoke! This year Rob and I dressed as Sarah and Todd Palin. I
pulled off a mean updo and worked those glasses but, my Alaskan accent needed work. Rob looked good as an Todd the "Alaskan
Outsdoors-man". He portrayed him perfectly by dutifully taking care of the Palin Baby. We are just glad that this year there were no fires in our back yards and we could really have some fun!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
"A Little Bit of Halloween Early"
Posted by Hazen5 at 4:07 PM
Labels: Halloween 08', Hazen Halloween Party, Trunk or Treat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!! You guys look great!! I don't know, though...my favorite just might be the crazy McCain lady. SO FUNNY!!!!!
What a great party!
Ok, I love how Rob is cradling the Palin baby in the men's picture.
Seriously, for looking nothing look good 'ole Sarah, you actually look, quite a bit like her here! So funny!!
Rachel,
I found your blog through Chris Stokes and I love reading it and would love to get together sometime with you. You have great ideas about traditions and I would love to pick your brain! Email me sometime.
sarahchapster@gmail.com
Sarah Chapman
you could give tina fey a run for her money. and tina gives sarah a run for hers.
hire out!
Looks like lots of fun. I always want to do a Halloween party and then I get so over it when I remember that I have a child with a birthday a week before Halloween.
I vote for you! Too cute.
Best adult costumes this year!! You guys look great! Love parties!
You are so fun! I love the costumes you and your hubby wore! ...I also got a kick out of the Robert Palmer video girl!
I am cracking up right now!!! Rachel, you made a perfect Sarah! Those are some great costumes. What a fun party!
We have a similar party coming up in November (details to come!). We're doing Karaoke and I can hardly wait! This made me excited to have mine!
thanks for the good times!
OK. Now that looks like a seriously fun party. LOVE the crazy McCain lady!
Too funny! I am so stealing your idea for Halloween!
Thanks for letting us in on the fun!!!! You and I make a great team with costumes Rach! let me know what side-kick I can be to you next year! ha ha ha!
Oh oh oh our picture made the post! Only it doesn't look like a bum from the side - more like a hemmorhoid! You should totally hire yourself out for parties to do Palin impersonations!
I never realized how much you are Sarah look alike. Are you sure it hasn't been you on SNL every week?
You totally pull off the Palin. Well done.
Awesome costume idea. You totally rock the pearls.
You make a perfect Sarah Palin, but even prettier!
I always look forward to your Halloween party. I can't stay away from the Karaoke machine though.
Post a Comment