Our family just got back from Northern California! We attended the Wedding of the Year for, Lauren & Skyler Evans. It was fabulous (everyone should hire Jeni as their wedding planner). I have so much to write about but, no time to do it. I am leaving in the morning for:
GIRL'S CAMP at the beach!!!!! I still have to pack.
I'll be back in a week to fill you in with all the juicy details!

17 comments:
HA HA HA HA!!!! I totally LOVE how RJ is trumpin' the groom in that picture! He is working it, and he knows it too! He's such a cutie! :)
Girls camp at the beach!? You California girls have it good...
Missed you!
Can't wait to spend a "girl's week" at the beach!!!
Girls camp at the beach!? How fun! Your girls' dresses are so cute!.
As I have said a billion times, you have the most beautiful family! Girl's Camp at the beach sounds heavenly.
It was such a beautiful and fun party! It was so good to see you again!
you look so tired!!! And no wonder..how many miles did you drive this weekend??? Have fun campin' on the beach!
Lauren looks so beautiful! You have a beautiful family, too.
You must be in Young Womens...because you were at Youth Conference and now you are goin' to Girl's Camp. I know Heavenly Father appreciates all you do.
Can't wait to hear more. The girls look so pretty in their dresses.
Oh, man!!! I want to go to girls camp with you! Can Laura come too?! I hope you didn't share too many of the antics and fun things we learned at Girls Camp!!! Can't wait to see the photos and hear all about it. It's quite different as the leader instead of the girl, huh?! Such good memories!!!
BTW, look at that poster family! So yummy!
It was so good to see you there! I'll post in the next couple of days when I recover from almost 2000 miles of driving in less than a week.
your girls dresses are so darn cute!
I just helped my mom tonight make a "bear bucket" for her girls camp. heehee!
And please. Stop being gorgeous in every photo. Could you please give us Frumpies a boost & post at least ONE non-sexy picture a month?
If you post a bunch of photos from camp and you look gorgeous in them all, you're in trouble missy.
I don't know how any of us blog in the summer! I have only been home 9 days in July!
Have fun at CAMP!!
RJ looks like he's posing for a JC Penny catalog!
I think you all win the cutest family award on the planet. The always looking great! What a fashion sense ya have there Rachel and the whole family is the canvas for you work...no really I love it. Then on the other hand, have ya seen my rag-a-muffins? I could say it's our outdoorsy nature but that would just be an excuse.
Post a Comment