skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We are "On the Road Again" headed to Southern Utah. Our family will be soaking up the hot sun and having water fights on the the warm San Juan River. We are going Kayaking with the Weenig and Berry family. I guess we'll see how tough our kids really are, wish us luck!
12 comments:
Sounds like fun!!!
oooh... it's hot down there. that's what i wish you luck with.
Sounds like a bunch of fun! Enjoy yourselve and be careful!
I'm sure it will be a GREAT time! Have fun!
Wow have so much fun! You have had a BUSY summer!
Um, are you ever home? You and Michelle!!!!
i am sooo jealous, you guys are going to have the best time ever!!!! can't wait to hear all about your adventure!
I love Crystal's comment.
My kids always kick my trash. I'm feeling old lately.
Wow, you guys are getting to be such globe-trotters, you're giving Brangelina & crew a run for their money! Sounds like a lot of fun, but I would totally miss my own bed towards the end.
It is hot down here...
SUNBLOCK.
WATER.
Have fun!!!! :)
we wanted to come!!
I love that song ( "I love the mountains" ) It makes me think of my mom. She used to sing that to me when I was a little girl.
Post a Comment