The wedding of the year has come and gone! Our Lolo was finally sealed to her sweetheart Skyler in the Oakland Temple. We were just so happy to be a part of it all. It was so fun to go back to our old Hometown of Brentwood. We loved seeing the old and new sights, it has grown so much (of course they build a target right down the street when I move away)! The best part was visiting with all our old friends, it was like we have never left. All our days in Brentwood were filled with "Everything Wedding".
Here are some of the hi-lights of the trip...

Spending time with future Mr. & Mrs. Skyler Evans.

Lauren attending the Temple for the first time,
and taking out her own endowments.

Being at the temple with my best friends!
(Lauren's Fairy Godmothers)
Staying and sleeping at the Schwitter's house
(Payton loved sleeping in Shaelie's nest)

The awesome women who made this wedding happen!
The men who hid the unwanted items for the reception,over the fence at the neighbor's backyard.
Pam giving us facials the night before the wedding!
Helping the Bride get ready the morning of the "Big Day"!!!
Taking the kids to the Oakland Temple!
The "Newlyweds"
The kids and their Favorite Babysitter
The Hazens and the Evans Family
I can't believe this beautiful bride was my 11 year old babysitter!
The Flower girls performing their duties!
The bridesmaids, flower girls and the bride
R.J. getting the first kiss from the bride!
The Groseclose and Hazen Kids
Partying down with some of the "Looza Ladies"
The "Mothers of the Bride"
R.J. "cutting a rug" on the dance floor!
R.J. dancing with his Lolo
Lauren & Skyler leaving for their Honeymoon.
The after effects of the wedding!

19 comments:
Hey Rach! I need some cute ideas for planning a wedding. I'm helping OUR babysitter plan hers and quick. Tell me some of the cute ideas you learned from this one. Your Lolo sounds like our "Stina" (Christina). Looks like a fabulous wedding!
WOW! What beautiful pictures of a perfectly beautiful week.
The only rotten part was I missed you.
I think I said it in the last post but I LOVE your girls' dresses.
That last picture was priceless. So fun to see you at the wedding of the year! I'm glad I got to crash it.
And I have no idea why you aren't showing up on my sidebar. It's annoying.
It was such a fun and beautiful wedding! It was so much fun seeing you! Your children are just gorgeous!
It was so good to see you there. I'm so glad all the "looza" ladies got to see each other! Your kids are amazing, cute and all around the best!
You are quite the photographer Rach! I love the one of Lauren and Skylar leaving the reception. What a fun event. You and your whole family look gorgeous!
It was a great wedding! So good to see you and your cute family!! Love the pictures. :)
Looks like a great time! Man, another great opportunity to dress some exhausted Cougars while they sleep...
LOVE LOVE this!!! I had such a great time all week with ALL you guys, it was a perfect week and a perfect wedding/reception. i LOVE you all so so much!!
p.s.[glad i missed that clean up!!]
It's been too long since I've been to a wedding. I love the wedding dress- so simple and elegant.
So pretty... love your outfit at the reception.
Congrats on surviving such a busy weekend!
Look at R.J. on the dance floor!
Such great pictures! The whole wedding looks like it was lovely.
My husband and I just got asked to go to youth conference on the Pioneer Trek this December. (I had never heard of one being held during the break in December, but..anyway..) I thought of your splendid post and your amazing experiences and I am excited to go. Thanks for your great example.
Lauren, I am so excited for you. You guys are going to love it. Email me and I'll give you the low down!
awesome. glad it all went well. why do all californians have such a healthy glow about them? how come all that smog doesn't make you guys look nasty?
Your children look so beautiful.
Last year our babysitter got married...my oldest was CRUSHED! He thought she was all his.
You are a beautiful Fairy Godmother! The flower girls are adorable. It's wonderful to have such great role models for your kids.
the bride looks like an angel!
Post a Comment