Michele and I got tickets to the musical Wiz at Sunny Hills High School. It was so weird to be back at our old stomping grounds. We had made so many great
memories in that Theater. I had my first singing solo on that very stage in "Little Shop of Horrors" and danced like crazy in "Funny Girl". This night of the production was reserved for only past Drama Alumni. It was going to be the last production directed by Mrs. Krell-Oishi. KO was hands down my favorite teacher! I think
I got away with a lot due to the fact I was Michele Melendez little sister.
From Freshman to Senior year she had an impact on my life. I learned a lot from her and really enjoyed what she taught me. I can't believe she is now
retiring. It was so good to see some of the old friends
I made in some of the plays I was in. We even got to see and visit with our old Dance Production Teacher Ms. Beguin and
our Cheerleading Advisor Ms. Hallbauer (Mrs. Kline now!) Th
ey have not changed one bit and I am glad they remembered me! Going back to school has really made me excited to go to my High School Reunion this summer. I can't believe it's really been 20 years!

0 comments:
Post a Comment