For Family Home Evening we took part in a little piece of history. We went to Mitt Romney's f book signing for, "No Apology: The Case for American Greatness". We wanted
the kids to be able to meet a former Governor of Massachusetts and candidate for the Republican nomination of the 2008 Presidential Election. Some say he is the front runner for the 2012 election. Who knows,
maybe the kids just meet a future President of the United
States. There were over a 1000 people in line. We got there kind of early to by pass all the crowd. It was fun to be with all his supporters. Michele and I even got
interviewed by the abc news. It was also good to see his son, Matt Romney there at the signing. Michele and I
went to school with him up in Utah.
The kids thought it was cool being able to shake the guy's hand who organized the Utah Olympics, I am still keeping my fingers crossed he becomes our next president! Then I can say I met him and have a picture to prove it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment