Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Valentine's Cruise"











Things to be Remembered from the Cruise: We had a blast, we watched sunsets, we laughed a lot, we ate a lot, we did not work out one bit, we took long naps, we played Phase 10, we saw the blow hole "La Bufadora", we ate shrimp tacos, we "People Watched", we drank Pina Colada Smoothies, we read and we had lots of alone time!

Things to be Forgotten from the Cruise: We ate too much, cruise fries, my purse and camera got stolen, Rob forgetting his passport and birth certificate, we did not work out one bit and the three extra pounds I brought home with me!

We can't wait till the next Cruise!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you and dad-da sooo much. Did you hve a good time? I hope so.Also, did you ever win phase ten? What did you eat for dinner? Love you forever all too you and dad! Love paypay

Michele said...

Rach,
HEllo! You forgot to tell me about your purse. At least it wasn't your car this time.
I'm glad you had fun despite the purse incident. You look pretty in Daisy Shop dress. I want to borrow it.

Nancy said...

Sounds like a great time overall!

Annemarie said...

You lucky, lucky girls!

Jenibelle said...

I can't even think about it, fun on a cruise without me? I am so sad. Did you eat cruise fries for me? Did you whip off any articles of clothing to win a game?

We gotta plan one!!

Tristan said...

3 extra pounds would have been worth it to me!! Looks like a ton of fun!!

Lauren in GA said...

I love the pictues. You are such a great looking couple!

It sounds like you had such a lovely time. I am so sorry your purse was stolen. Some people, sheesh.

the wrath of khandrea said...

now that your daughter is commenting on your blog, i feel the need to keep my comments clean and appropriate.

and suddenly, i have nothing to say.

Hazen5 said...

Andrea, Please be yourself! You have my kind of humor. Don't worry I edit her time spent on the computer.

Sarah said...

I am laughing so hard at khandreas comment!
Too bad your purse and camera got stolen, but ENJOY those 3 extra pounds! You work too hard and surely deserved a great weekend off. :)

Marcie said...

This was our honeymoon cruise! So fun. I have tried commenting on Allison's blog with no success! That is so great that you all go on vacations together- what awesome friends.

Jessica said...

I love the picture of you and Rob on formal night. You are a beautiful couple. I am so sorry again about your purse. I am glad you still had a blast. Thanks again for coming over yesterday. It was fun to visit. I learned a lot from you in one short visit -- thank you. (If you know what I mean!)

Bridget said...

Lucky, lucky you!

queenieweenie said...

When's the next one?

April said...

WOW! I've never been but I want to go. I'm so happy that you had a great time. Please keep in touch.
April

Erin said...

How fun! Except for the whole purse-stolen thing... ugh, how annoying!

Phil and I went on that cruise once and saw the infamously underwhelming blow hole. :) Still fun, though!

What a great V-day gift!

Jake said...

You lucky lucky Valentine. You look like honeymooners!

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Some observations:
1-I am as big as a house.
2-Was I gazing at the taco stand at La Bufadora
3-We obliged and paid that fake Aztec $1, but I should have lifted his loin cloth when he got all uppetty and wanted another $1.
4-You're hot.

Anthony said...

GREAT trip! Great photos. I enjoyed each one. Glad you two go away. You so deserved it. This is our favorite way to vacation.