This is how Rob says "Happy Valentine's Day!!!" We leave today, no kids (even though I will miss them), no worries, no obligations. Just a whole lot of Fun, Food & Relaxation!
What an awesome Hubby. Big Points! Congrats to Madison on being voted President of the Whole School. We'll be at Disneyland tomorrow. Vote for me for BEST AUNT.
I missed you guys SO much! At least you got to go to school with me and watch me saying my president speech. I love you guys so much! Happy Valentines day!
What a great Val. Present. THat will be a nice get away. I love your blog it always looks so good. So we love Brandi she helped us so much with Ethan when we went to the hospital. We really miss it down there we hope to come back. I don't love it up here but I do like our ward so that makes it okay. THanks again for helping me get in touch with people up here.
"Mommy, Bagels are like tummys, their hole looks like a belly button!" (Payton 5/08) "Mom, just don't send me to school tomorrow because there is nothing to do!" (R.J. after being told by the school nurse he is not allowed to play at recess because of his broken foot. 11/29/07) "Why is it so foggy today, was the sun too heavy for Heavenly Father to put up?" (Payton 11/6/07) "Momma do I look older since you saw me last? "Yes, Payton you do." "I think you look way older too!" (Payton after she got home from her Grandparent's house after the S.D. Fires 10/25/07) "Mom, I can feel my guns starting to grow!" (R.J. referring to his muscles as he was carrying boxes up and down the stairs) "Momma my fingers are sticky! Will you lick them off for me?" (Payton after eating sour strings) "Mommy I'm so tired! Will you help me hold my eyelids open?" Payton (after 1st day of Preschool) "The goal is My house, I don't want any body in MY house!" Madison (playing goalie in her soccer game) "Momma, you are so lucky you got this cute baby from Heaven!" Payton (referring to herself of course!) "Momma, my legs are bored, they need to get up and do something!" Payton (sitting in her carseat)
15 comments:
How wonderful!!!! Say hello to Isaac for me, will ya?
You know you would have more fun with us there!!
J-E-A-L-O-U-S.
What an awesome Hubby. Big Points!
Congrats to Madison on being voted President of the Whole School.
We'll be at Disneyland tomorrow. Vote for me for BEST AUNT.
Say hi to Gopher for me...I had a crush on him back in the day.
rach, I think you forgot to invite Skyler and I. It's ok, just remember next time, OK?
Have so much fun!! Can't wait to see pictures, so take lots!!
ooh.. lauren with the jungle fever! nice.
love the new header. it reminds me of your christmas cards...
and i'm jealous of your vday gift. mine is a TDY assignment to the other side of the state for the soldier. waaaahh...
Lucky girl! Enjoy yourself.
I want to go! I think it will be a while before that happens, so you'll have to make sure to enjoy it twice as much for me! :)
I missed you guys SO much! At least you got to go to school with me and watch me saying my president speech. I love you guys so much! Happy Valentines day!
I wanna hear all about it!
Awesome!! Yeah for you!!
What a great Val. Present. THat will be a nice get away. I love your blog it always looks so good. So we love Brandi she helped us so much with Ethan when we went to the hospital. We really miss it down there we hope to come back. I don't love it up here but I do like our ward so that makes it okay. THanks again for helping me get in touch with people up here.
Now that is a Valentines gift.
Post a Comment