(School Shopping)
(Packing School Lunches)
(Father's Blessing)
(Outfits Picked Out)
(First Day of School Breakfast- German Pancakes & Bacon)
(The Kissing Hands)
(R.J.- 9th Grade)
(Madison- 8th Grade)
(Payton- 4th Grade)
| (Mom's Back to School Breakfast) (Because I Missed Them!) |
The kids happily got up this morning and enjoyed our Traditional "First Day of School Breakfast". And I couldn't send them out the door without reading our favorite book- "The Kissing Hand". It was the first year that I was the only one who cried. I am glad they all still let me put hearts on their hands. But, if you notice the picture, each heart gets smaller with age. I promised I wouldn't embarrass the High Schooler if he allowed me just one picture with a smile when we all dropped him off. He kindly obliged. As he walked away, Rob forced me to put away my zoom lens and reminded me of my promise. I would make a great stalker! I was allowed to come on the Middle Schooler's campus, only if I kept my distance and didn't make any huge scenes. I was good once again. At the Elementary school I have a press-pass for being on the School's Year Book Staff. I got to shoot away with my camera to my heart's content. And that 4th grader still loves her mama, she poses like she is on a cat-walk!
After the drop-offs and tears, we moms have to
The feed back from the first day of school-
High Schooler- "High School is over-rated!"
Middle Schooler- "I am so glad I have Second-Lunch with all my friends."
Elementary Schooler- "Everyone LOVED my outfit!"
Crossing my fingers for good grades this year!







0 comments:
Post a Comment